Breakfast!!!

2»

Replies

• chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member

Also, I am not a female; I am a woman. "Female" as a noun describes a female animal. When referring to humans, "female" is only an adjective--i.e. female human, the female sex. Even though I know it sounds more scientific, using "female" as a noun in everyday conversation to describe women is off-putting because it makes women seem like animals, not humans. You see men referred to as "males" as well and that is also wrong, but if you watch closely, you will see it used more frequently to describe women.

YES
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    have a good breakfast to keep you full until lunch. eggs, oatmeal, vegetables, fruits. sometimes i try to eat only banana and coffee with creamer (which also comes to 180 kcal) and i starve so i end up eating junk food that i can get in school :/
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Add protein to your breakfast in order to feel fuller longer.
  • squeakylynn
    squeakylynn Posts: 55 Member
    I do the overnight oatmeal but I don't add all the extras. All I use is
    1/4 c. oats,
    1/4 c. fat free yogurt,
    1/4 c. skim milk
    add chopped fruit and let it sit overnight in the fridge.
    I don't add the sweeteners or other stuff.
    I also make 4 at a time so I don't have to make it every night.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    My breakfast is anywhere between 340 and 400 calories, for 1 cup of cereal with a half cup of fat free organic milk and 2 eggs scrambled with a half ounce of cheese. This keeps me sated for many an hour. And is delicious!
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    This morning I had a banana, small pot of tuna and a pint of milk. Special K is also low calories and more filling than alpen in my opinion.

Its far easier if you dont think of it as a diet and get some exercise in too. That way you can eat a more filling breakfast and just work back the calories and not feel guilty.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    my breakfast is 2 cups of strong coffee and some days a rivita crispbread and sugar free jam.
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Maxwell House Classic Roast - Cappuccino, 27 g
    Generic - Sugar Free Strawberry Jam, 1 tbsp (17g)
    Morrisons - Dark Rye Crispbread, 1 slice
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Oatmeal pancakes

6 egg whites
    1 cup cottage cheese lite or normal
    1 cup oatmeal
    2 tsp sugar or stevia
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 tsp cinnamon

Put all in blender and process until smooth. Makes about 8 pancakes, using 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Whole wheat crispbread with some chicken or turkey deli meat or some low fat cheese with a couple of slices of cucumber or strawberries.
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Another vote for overnight oats. I didn't know what all the fuss was about, but now totally converted. I put dates in mine, and chia seeds. Really delicious. I don't really like oatmeal/porridge, but this is yum.