Need Help

Options
I need encourgment please. This is my normal cycle. I'm all psyched up for a period of time and then do one thing wrong and lose all my progress because I throw in the towel.
I'm still at the start of my weighloss journey.
I started insanity a week ago. Finshed my first week and instead of taking 1 day off I took the whole weekend, and I ate super bad all weekend with my husband :(
I feel like I'm giving up again.
I want to catch up on my insanity videos (do 2 a day for the next 2 days)
Can someone please hold me to this?
I'm also doing yoga for the first time at a new place with a new girl I just met tomorow morning.
I need somone to me sure I eat right! I have issues keeping my diet right andour fridge is empty right now, needto g grocery shopping and buy HEALTHY food!

Replies

• DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I don't buy poopy food any more! (though a great low calorie snack is toobs) I have day or weeks of NO motivation, I think about how exciting it'll be when I get to my goal weight which i want to reach by xmas. Do you have a date for your goal weight it really helps motivate you
  • haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't buy poopy food any more! (though a great low calorie snack is toobs) I have day or weeks of NO motivation, I think about how exciting it'll be when I get to my goal weight which i want to reach by xmas. Do you have a date for your goal weight it really helps motivate you

I have a -20lbs goal by decemer! But no goal for overall weightloss. I just need to get my had straight.
  • Kaylee_Jeanelle
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!! I had a little set back this weekend too, but i woke up today and didnt care about yesterday. Do your best and be prepaired for days like these because we are human and will make mistakes.

Do what makes you feel better. I wouldnt recomend doing Insanity twice a day, but maybe you can double up on your cardio recovery day since its not as heavy and do the other on your day off.

Stay positive and keep logging!!!!!!
  • lkherna
    lkherna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! I do great for a week or two then make one mistake and say to the hell with it! I know a lot of people say to just make the next meal a great one and move forward... so I am trying to just let myself make a mistake and let it be ok. I am also going to try and add some more people on here to help make myself accountable so feel free to add me if you like!
  • mich0821
    mich0821 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know from experience that it's hard to lose that "all or nothing attitude." So you had a bad weekend. It's not the end of the world. Today is a new day. If you tracked everything you ate this weekend, I know this is hard to do, it's usually not as bad as you think it was. Also, tracking it helps get it out of you head. You are able to look at it and let it go! As for the exercise...please don't feel bad skipping a couple of days. I'm sure you are moving a lot more now then you were before you started this journey! Baby steps! You didn't gain in it a day, a week or a month! Give yourself the time to lose it, and enjoy every part of the journey!

Best of luck!!!!
  • haley98110
    haley98110 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and ecourgment. Today I am proud of myself because I did a yoga class for over an hour, did my insanity, and went for a walk with the dog even though I was dead tired. I also went grocery shopping and bought lots of healthy food. It was a new day and I took advatage of it instead of beating myself up :)