My goal for today is...

Options
I think we should all make a small goal from day to day ... Mine today is to eat more , probably sounds silly to some of you, but I have much better progress when I eat more.And get to the gym or go for a walk (some sort of exercise, I have been lacking in that department lately) Whats everyone elses goals for today?

Replies

• Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    After a crappy weekend, my goal for today is to get back on track and stick to my calories!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    To get over my fear of Jillian Michaels and start the 30 Day Shred... eekk!
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    To get over my fear of Jillian Michaels and start the 30 Day Shred... eekk!

Ive done part of the 30 Day shred, first couple weeks actually, but needed to stop because I have really bad bad knees. Its really not the bad. Just keep pushin girl, you can do it!
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My goal today is to Exercise, yoga(45min), do Exhale: bootcamp(20), lean and sculpted(20), yoga extreme(20), and Cardio Dance Blast (crunch 39), and then STRETCH using my foam roller(20). and to eat healthy after 2 days of fair food (bad bad bad).
  • Zamba74
    Zamba74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that one Tiz! Lets see if we can do that one together.
  • JoAlberts
    Options
    Mine is to ACTUALLY go to the gym! Ha, first time in 2 weeks. Spend 1.5 hours there, doing at least 1hr of that as cardio.
  • jayhawkfan51
    jayhawkfan51 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    walk 2 miles, run 2 miles . Thats my goal.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Well it's currently 10pm in Australia, so my day is just about over, but if I may, I'd love to set a goal for myself tomorrow...

1. Either do 30-60 minutes of swimming or 30-60 minute bike ride (in preparation for Triathlon)
    2. Chest and Tricep weight training
    3. Call my dentist, orthodontist and podiatrist to make an appointment for each this week (sorry, this goal is not diet or exercise related, but maybe because it's written down I will actually do it! :laugh:)
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I have a mindset to do some major house cleaning today. Even if I do nothing else, this would make me happy and I'd feel accomplished.

I think the rain has finally passed, so if I can, I might get out for a walk to start the month off right.

Oh, and to eat to feed the little one. I've been better about it lately.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to set goals for October and stick to them :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Well it is 10pm, the day is over and done with but tomorrow i WILL clean my room!
    (i've been saying this to myself for the past 10 months.. hasn't been cleaned since christmas... oh someone help me /:)
    Chest workout + sprints!
    Also, be happy, positive and continue to learn to embrace confidence and love myself.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My goals for today is to get back to tracking everything, and get at least a 45 minute walk/jog, even if the weather remains windy and rainy, I have a treadmill so no excuses.
  • KilikiMom
    KilikiMom Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    my goal is to go on a longer walk today....me and my dog have been doing about 1.3 miles....slowly getting her into shape too! LOL.....today im gonna see if we can't make it 2 miles!!! slowly breaking her in to do more and more each week....after 1 mile she is panting and tired....she is pretty fat and out of shape haha
  • ACrookston
    Options
    Take a walk on my lunch break and eat clean :)
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to do week 3 - day 1 of c25k and some pilates. Also to drink tons of water.
  • __jessicaax3
    Options
    My goal today is to stick to my calorie intake & drink as much water as possible.
  • Sima05
    Sima05 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal for today is to eat a healthy lunch and get to bed at a decent time.
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Stay away from sugar as MUCH as possible and try to get to bed earlier!
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great goals everyone!! All are very "do able". Now that we have written them down, lets stick to them!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I am glad you posted this... some times we do need baby steps and a daily goal is the perfect baby step!

Monday Goal: Strength Training. Limit sugar. Limit Carbs.