Taking Responsibility

Options
Good Morning, My name is Judy and I am back on the wagon again. It is ok to go off the wagon, but so important to get back on program quickly. If you don't you tend to make all kinds of excuses of why you don't. I am an adult and can choose to do the right thing or the opposite. Frankly, being overweight isn't any body's issues but my own. I know why I gain weight and therefore, it is up to me to do something about it. Loosing is one thing, but keeping it off is another. I ask myself questions, take inventory, then I start and try to do the best I can each day. I am out of gastric bypass surgery since 1999, got into some stressful situations, ended up with cancer last year and a very broken immune system incurred. I am strong and I can do this and I will not make any excuses. I hope to enjoy this journey along with some of you out there. I am always open to new ideas and of course new recipes, so please share with me. I wish you all the best day you can have. Enjoy life because we are only given a short time on this earth. Make it count. Do something nice for another human being today and see how it makes you feel. Get out of yourself. Much success to all. Judy:blushing:

Replies

• JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi Judy :flowerforyou:

You have dealt with a lot and sound like a very strong woman, so I have no doubt you will be successful on this journey as well.
    I try everyday to remember that life is short and you never know what is around the corner waiting for you, so l do my best to live the best life I can. I will admit though, some days the stresses of life get in the way of that, but I always work hard to pick myself back up again and be thankful for the good things in life and realize the other stuff is here to challenge us.

I am no expert on this weight loss journey, I have done it over and over again over the years. I am now trying to get it off and then keep it off this time.

Feel free to add me if you like....and I wish you the best of luck on your journey.