week 1... this works!!

Options
hiya

feeling rather pleased with myself lol iv lost 5lbs since starting on monday, okay i know its just water but its still less of me to wobble:laugh:

it really has helped logging my food for the day plus the added support from all u guys, i know i can do this now.

thanks a million! x

Replies

• Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    awesome....just keep it up- what normally happens is that you see weight lost and then people stop tracking- even if you reach your goal this also helps for maintaining. Best of luck!
  • Mandillynn
    Options
    I hear ya. I'm super excited about my water weight loss as well. I heard that the first 10 lbs is usually water weight, but I still see that I'm looking good and feeling great. I know thing will start to slow down, but I'm ready for it. I lost 6 lbs in my first week (weighed myself yesterday). Today, just because my curiosity got the best of me, I stepped on the scale before taking my shower. I lost another pound.

This counting calories DOES work. Just don't forget to exercise if you want it to move along faster. :happy:
  • scotch74
    scotch74 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Its true the sight works. I have lost 5 pounds too! I am excited but want to continue the journey. It is an everyday struggle. But having the site and members to share the experience with is great!
  • scrappinmom
    Options
    Agree, Agree, Agree.........Being accountable for what you eat and all the support has been great. I really think that I can do this this time!!

Thanks everyone~
  • waterlibby
    waterlibby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is GREAT! Way to go!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It does....... my first week back. Took a rather long hiatus and since the first I lost 6 lbs!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    hiya

feeling rather pleased with myself lol iv lost 5lbs since starting on monday, okay i know its just water but its still less of me to wobble:laugh:

it really has helped logging my food for the day plus the added support from all u guys, i know i can do this now.

thanks a million! x

Congratulations! You're doing an awesome job! :flowerforyou:
    Keep logging your foods, getting some exercise, reading and even writing on the boards (for extra motivation:wink: ) and you WILL lose the weight that you want to! :smile: :bigsmile:
  • Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the kind comments. lookin forward to next wk aswell i know the weight loss will slow down but its a nice boost at first and il definately keep track of it:smile: x
  • AshleyDawn
    Options
    I am just starting out (just a few days in) and I am so encouraged to see all the success everyone is having...my husband and I are doing this together so that really helps...I haven't stepped on the scale in a few days...a little nervous to...but I will today...Keep up the great work everyone!!!!

Ashley