Whats for lunch??

Options
I am not sure yet what I am having. We had trouble on the farm this morning and I ate a very late breakfast, so I am not quit hungry for lunch yet.

So what are you having???

Replies

• abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I am not sure yet what I am having. We had trouble on the farm this morning and I ate a very late breakfast, so I am not quit hungry for lunch yet.

So what are you having???
  • tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    i had a salad with spinach leaves, 4 mini croutons, 1 tomato, lite ranch dressing, shredded cheddar cheese, raw mushrooms, so dang good.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    1 cup of tomato soup, 5 Melba Toast Sesame crackers, 1 light no sugar added Key Lime Pie yogurt and 10 baby carrots.

YUMMY!
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It's only 10:30 here on the West Coast but I'm planning on Spinach Salad with cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, & a very thinly sliced apple. All topped with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Putting apples or pears in my salad is one of my favorite things to do. A bit of flavor and crunch!
  • krnelso
    krnelso Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm having a Red Baron french bread pizza (5 cheese & garlic) & some koolaid! :happy: So tasty & really NOT that bad for you!!!

I happen to do salads more often for dinner because I eat less before bed/after working out.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I wanted something fast, easy & filling so I had:

3/4(dry) whole wheat penne pasta
    1/4 cup Healthy Choice Garlic & Herb pasta sauce
    1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
    1 biscuit

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Putting apples or pears in my salad is one of my favorite things to do. A bit of flavor and crunch!

Me too! I particularly love romaine lettuce with pears, a tiny bit of walnuts, a tiny bit of gorgonzola and balsamic dressing. The cool thing about the nuts and cheese is that you don't need a lot to add a ton of flavor!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    mmm apples and pears on salad oh and red grapes too yum!

lol

I had a big lunch today for me anyway:tongue: ....we went to au bon pain (my co-workers and I) I got a harvest pumpkin soup 190 cals, and a half a turkey/cheddar/let and tom on bagette 490....not too bad and so filling...but OMG the sodium was killer didn't realize it until I entered it in...ugh...live and learn...was more in the darn sandwich than the soup too:grumble:

hugs!
    ali
  • tiliquinones
    Options
    3OZ OF GRILLED CHICKEN
    1/2 CUP OF ZUCCINI
    1/2 CUP OF CARROTS
    1CUP OF LENTIL SOUP
    1OZ BAG OF SUN CHIPS GARDEN SALSA
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    Well I ended up grabbing a sandwich on the way out the door to go sign tax papers.

2 slices of 100 % whole wheat bread
    4 oz sliced tureky 94% lean
    1 slice fat free american cheese
    20 oz diet pepsi max
    Fiber one chocolate & oats bar