Would love some MFP friends for a little extra motivation

Options
Hi there! I'm a first time mom & I'm going to be heading back to work in 2 weeks ( I'm a nurse) ... so Life is going to get pretty hectic until I get back into the groove. & I really don't want to fall off the healthy lifestyle wagon!! I've lost 7 lbs so far & still have 13 or so to go before I reach my ideal goal :) If anyone wants to share a little motivation add me as a friend !

Replies

• srhargraves
    Options
    Wow...I dare say when you go back to work those few extra pounds will vanish. At this point, I don't think I would worry about it at all. I know how nurses run their legs off, so very soon, you will be back down where you want to be. I wish I could say the same for myself. I would be delirious if I only had 13 pounds to lose! So keep your head up. You got it all going on!!
  • del0331
    Options
    wow - your picture is so cute - being a nurse (as my daughter-in-law) is a tough, stressful job. She had a baby in May and is having difficulty dropping the extra pounds. I just found this tool and will be sharing it with her. Good luck to you!
  • fugnomore
    Options
    Need all the friends I can get on this Journey, wish they had internet support when i was a first time Mom. You are obviously a go

getter, I was so focused on kids and family that I forgot to take care of me!!! Good for you to have your insight so young. Here for

ya if ya need anything. Congratulations too on the little one enjoy every moment :)
  • mlblds
    mlblds Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) ... Hopefully I'll be able to preplan all the meals & keep it all together! I've always been an emotional eater, so hopefully stress / all the constant goodies at work don't get in my way ahah, But I think I'm pretty determined... this baby weight has held on long enough. Ii think it will definately help to kind of be held accountable for my daily logins if others can see how its going. & I'm definately here for guys as well :) Yay for good health!