Care to join me for some P90X?

Options
124»

Replies

• amitytwibell
    amitytwibell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion! We have been doing the workouts in the evening after baby goes to bed. It's not my favorite time to work out, but it seems to work the best with our schedules. Recovery weeks for the Lean are weeks 4, 8, and 12. Tonight will be Core Synergistics, the first day of week 7. Thanks for the motivation and support!
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving people. Sorry for the lack of activity. I had computer training and have been really busy. Today I got yoga X in. Right in time before Thanksgiving. Have a good one all.
  • capinoy
    Options
    Back at it. Thanksgiving is in the rear view mirror. Time to bring it on again. For me now it's Yoga X for the start of recovery week. Happy Monday all.
  • capinoy
    Options
    Sorry all, last week was recovery week with P90X for me and it is not really exciting so not much to report. Now that I am back at it Im at the start of month 3. Yesterday was Chest and Back. All pullups were still with added weight 40 lbs. Need to go back to 45 lbs soon. Today was plyo. To be honest I am getting tired of it. Ply0. It may just be because I was extra sleepy when i started lol. Have a good morning all.
  • capinoy
    Options
    Loving it. Getting down to the wire on phase 3. Dont know what I am more excited for? Being done with P90X or that Bodybeast Challenge group starts January 1. What are you all planning on working out to come January?
  • capinoy
    Options
    Cha ching!!! Chest shoulders and triceps, Boomm knocked out.
  • capinoy
    Options
    Plyo-X.... done... how about you guys?
  • JessLov67
    Options
    I'm starting P90x on the 31st! I'm super excited about it.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I did Plyo this morning. I'm just starting the 4th week, so I'm looking forward to not having to do plyo next week, lol! I did P90x for two months last spring without missing a workout, then I went on vacation for 10 days and never got back into it. So I started right after Thanksgiving to motivate me to keep off the holiday pounds and get my strength back.
  • capinoy
    Options
    JessLov67- Nice, great way to end the year and start new. Are you doing it on your own or part of a group? Is this your first time working out with something like this? I'm almost done. Actually next week will be it. If you have questions ask your Beachbody coach otherwise feel free to ask here. I'd love to help.

Cleotherio-Like the name. Welcome back to the P90X.... Lol I felt like you with plyo, but since doing it and going through a round of P90X and Insanity I can run circles around Dom in plyo. =) Stay strong and Bring it...

Yoga was my thing for today... So looking forward to the next Challenge group come Jan 5... It will be different.