Can someone help me w/ info on The 30 Day Shred?

CountrySweetheart
CountrySweetheart Posts: 25
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Is there anyone who knows how many calories the 30 Day Shred burns on level 1? I just did it and there is no way to enter it on the exercise chart on here.

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Is there anyone who knows how many calories the 30 Day Shred burns on level 1? I just did it and there is no way to enter it on the exercise chart on here.

I think everyone would burn a different number of cals, but my estimate was always around 300ish
  • pz5wjj
    pz5wjj Posts: 95 Member
    I just log it as 20 minutes of circuit training. Not sure that's how it's supposed to be logged... It always comes back for me about 192 calories for 20 minutes.
  • I also had the same question last wk and was suggestd to may be use the aerobic, which gives you a high and low impact aerobic. It is definately dependent on the actual workout that one does and how it is done. So.... I have been using the low impact 20 Min. I know I am working hard ( and ache a lot ofter done working out!!!!) I just put the lower burned calorie so I don't go over my intake.
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    I log it as 20 minutes of circuit training as well, depending on your weight the calories burned will be different from other ppl.
  • Thanks everyone. I have logged it as circuit training as well.
  • I used my HRM and I got 180 cals burned for 25 mins.. that included the warm up.

Just realized this post is old.. sorry for the bump!
This discussion has been closed.