First weigh in!

Options
onichikun
onichikun Posts: 21 Member
First week and I am 6lbs down! I don't know how much water weight that is, but I have been eating a diet in order to lose about 3.1 lbs per week. I have been exercising for 2 hours every day as well as walking around my college campus to get to classes!

I can see the difference already and it's a great feeling! Putting all my junk food away and sticking to my set diet according to this site has really paid off.

I hope this momentum will continue.

:happy:

Replies

• benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    3.1 lbs will be hard to keep up.

But congrats on your first week and keep working hard no matter what the scale says.
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    3.1 lbs will be hard to keep up.

But congrats on your first week and keep working hard no matter what the scale says.

I agree! That is an amazing number! Good luck with the week ahead of you! I know that if you have the determination you will succeed!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up and you will be sure to succeed.
  • magicmage88
    Options
    おめでとう!!!!awesome number dude! KEEP IT UP!!! =D
  • kkitchens4971
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I hope i can lose half that. I will still be happy!
  • Elizzi
    Elizzi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in tomorrow..super scared because I did horrible today :(
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    congrats!!
    I think a good way to see if most of it is water weight or not, is by measuring your waist and hips. Once those inches go down you definitely know to be slimmer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!