couple of NSV's for me!

Options
I have ran out of holes on my belt, (the good direction), and the pants that where so tight I could barely button them, now fall off. I have been at this just over a month and has been the hardest thing I have ever done. I LOVE to eat and I LOVE to eat until I just can't eat anymore. An odd thing I have also noticed is the foods that I used to "have to have" are now kinda blah. I used to drink Dr. pepper like crazy, I had one this weekend and it was sooooo sweet it hurt my teeth.

Replies

• missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I feel the same way about food now. I crave fruit and veggies mostly now. Amazing that I said this if you'd have met me 6 months ago. Well done! Keep up the fantastic work.
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, that must feel good. I am looking forward to not craving pizza & pop or cookies & milk! It isn't easy.
    Keep on working hard.
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Good Job, and nice progress so keep up the good work. I also had a soda moment last week at the mall I ordered a sprite, took one drink of it and threw it away because it tasted like sugar water to me.
  • scottbrown78
    scottbrown78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, that must feel good. I am looking forward to not craving pizza & pop or cookies & milk! It isn't easy.
    Keep on working hard.
    Oh I still crave all those things. I just realize they aren't as good as I remember them. lol
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!