Resistance Band Exercises/Strength Training

I only have time to work out at home and I usually do cardio (taebo) but I want to add in some strength training using my resistance band and may be some other things if you guys/gals can give me some ideas. Does anyone know where I can learn some new exercises to do with my band? I also have 5 lbs dumb bells but I only do bicep and tricep curls with them. Any ideas on other strength training I can do at home using the stuff I already have?

Replies

• Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Walmart has some Gold's Gym brand (if i recall) brand resistance bands that come with a workout video. It's actually pretty decent. I picked em up for when I'm out in the country and away from a gym or for when I travel.

Search Youtube for "resistance band exercises" I'm sure you can find some good stuff there.
  • janlee_001
    janlee_001 Posts: 309 Member
    I'm going to try to do some resistance training for strength and toning. I have'nt purchased my bands yet, but hear that Walmart has some decent ones for about $20.00

This video made me think about doing this.

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/videos-detail.asp?video=99
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Youtube for workouts. Fitness blender has a great one that's so intense for upper body that I almost died. Youtube is great for those things :)