ladies answer it :Naked ladies in public

Options
needernt
needernt Posts: 675 Member
Do you think women can show up their hot bodies to others in society? or they should only keep themselves for their partner.?
Should women be baned from gatting naked? or you are ok with that?
Please take part ladies!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    It should be the choice of the individual. If it were me, personally, I'd keep it only for my partner.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Where am I?

In my living room: I'm naked.
    In my backyard: I could be naked.
    In a public setting such as a library: I've got clothes on.
    In a strip club and a boobie pops out: It happens.
    At the gym in the locker room: I'm naked.
    At the gym on the adductor/abductor machine: Oh, there are clothes involved, that machine is already revealing.
    At the gyno: I'm naked. *sigh* It's how she likes me.

It's a personal thing, yo.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    To wear the paper undies during a brazillian or not... that is the question...
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    I am clothed all the time, unless unclothed is required (showering, doctor...).
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I think I understand your question. Should ladies be allowed to be naked in public?

No. Why? Because not all ladies look like Scarlett Johansson with their clothes off.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    lol @ this whole post
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    To wear the paper undies during a brazillian or not... that is the question...

Yeah, thats a waste of paper.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I think the same laws that apply to men should apply to women. I don't want to see anyone's special parts at Taco Bell. Be naked all you want at home.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I think the same laws that apply to men should apply to women. I don't want to see anyone's special parts at Taco Bell. Be naked all you want at home.

Are boobs REALLY special?

And I've met a couple wangs that I put in the unspecial category too...
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am naked in public all the time, nobody notices though
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Do you know how cold it is in my country?

Only time I have my clothes off is when I'm taking a shower or a bath.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I am naked in public all the time, nobody notices though

I'd notice
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Where am I?

In my living room: I'm naked.
    In my backyard: I could be naked.
    In a public setting such as a library: I've got clothes on.
    In a strip club and a boobie pops out: It happens.
    At the gym in the locker room: I'm naked.
    At the gym on the adductor/abductor machine: Oh, there are clothes involved, that machine is already revealing.
    At the gyno: I'm naked. *sigh* It's how she likes me.

It's a personal thing, yo.

I <3 this and I totally agree!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

I agree. No one should be naked in public. Why? Because there is the possibility of children seeing you--and why should anyone else be subjected to seeing you naked? Just because one person thinks he/she is hot, doesn't mean everyone will agree.

When it comes to taking a top off, men and women should be treated equally. In a building--keep all of your clothes on and yourself fully covered. At the beach--tops can come off.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    personal preference... personally, I'm not getting naked. Nothing less than bikinis in public for me, lol.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I remember on my honeymoon we went to Martinique. A french island, so everyone was topless. At first I couldn't even figure out why the beach looked weird! :D My husband did not want me to join in, so I actually felt like I stood out! I have to say I think on average our country is pretty prude about it.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

Are boobs REALLY special?

Yours are...
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Nudist colonies or clothing optional resorts exist for a reason.
  • Philllbis
    Philllbis Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I went to buy gas the other day. A woman pulls up to the pump, get outs of her car totally naked!!! She looked amazing too! SO I go to the grocery store and turn down one of the aisles. I see this totally hot woman pushing a cart completely nude!!!

Then all of a sudden I'm back in college giving a speech, completely naked!!! And then I woke up.

OP, :::smack::: women don't walk around here naked.in public. WTF is wrong with you???
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Years ago my answer may have been different. But no, I don't need to be naked in public. And I really don't need to see naked people in public either.