Breakfast

ronson
ronson Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
Hi what do you have for breakfast that isnt high on protein? milk seems to be really high 9 for soy milk.

Replies

• phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Why don't you want something high in protein for breakfast? Protein for breakfast is good.. keeps you full longer than a sugary cereal or breakfast bar will.
  • my breakfast usually consists of 1/2 a cup of southwestern egg beaters, 1/4 shredded cheddar cheese and 1 slice of toast w/a teaspoon of butter and it totals about 238 calories and 16 or so protein. Remember protein helps you stay full and give you energy.
  • I usually have 2 or 3 slices of toast, wholemeal with pumpkin seeds through it.

Loved loads of butter but have cancelled that out and on flora light now...

What's a good protein then? I dont like bananas.
  • Andyg
    Andyg Posts: 6
    Quaker Oats So Simple! Great breakfast fills you up and realises energy at a good rate, keeping you fuller for longer.

Quaker - Oats So Simple With 180ml of Semi Skimmed Milk, 1 sachet 183 25 5 9 9 0
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    I do a 5-grain hot cereal w/ ground flaxseed and sugar free blackberry jelly stirred in for flavor.. mmm.. like 140 cals :p
  • I will give this a go. thanks
  • Lately I have been getting Aldee's breakfast sandwich. It is really good for about 230 calories. I will also have different things like a veggie burger (flame grilled) on an english muffin, two poached eggs on english muffin, frozen fruit with plain non fat yogurt and an english muffin with peanut butter. You don't have to have breakfast food for breakfast...:) one thing...if i eat instant oatmeal I am starved one hour later...same for a peanut butter jelly sandwich..not sure why!!

386816.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.