question of the day?

Options
Is it better to weigh your self 1 once a week, or once a day, or even one a month?
2nd question how the heck can you eat 785 calories from now till 7:30 pm. I dont eat after 7:30 pm.
i have already ate lunch and have 2 snacks and dinner to go.

Replies

• tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    Is it better to weigh your self 1 once a week, or once a day, or even one a month?
    2nd question how the heck can you eat 785 calories from now till 7:30 pm. I dont eat after 7:30 pm.
  • Phatmomma
    Phatmomma Posts: 204 Member
    Options

I try to do it every week. So you can wow yourself at your hardwork paying off. Every day is to up and down. Once a month is just toture because you will always be thinking about it lol.

You don't HAVE TOO every day if you are full. Some days you will burn more cals than you eat, others you will go over a smidge. Don't be to cruel to yourself. a snack even in the form of a drink or a liquid meal like a nutrition drink in a can, You could do a protein, 3 vegetables, a grain like bread, a drink, for dinner and that should do it.
  • SirOKing
    SirOKing Posts: 2
    Options
    Go to any fast food restaurant and "supersize". One will consume an ungodly amount of calories in one sitting!
  • LauraLee
    LauraLee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think a measuring tape or even a ribbon with your current circumference (chest, natural waist, lower waist, hipps, forearm, upperthigh, calf ) marked on it is a better friend. Pounds on the scale are so frustrating. Trying to meet or match some mysterious number we create in our head (everyone is different).
    Body fat measurement is a good measure too.
    No one should be eating 735 calories per day. THe body thinks it is starving and starts storing FAT and burning muscle instead. VIsit a nutritionist and ask for some safe calorie levels! 1200 minimum for most people!
  • tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    no i need to eat 762 more calories. lol i have already ate like 700.
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Add some almonds or sunflower seeds to a salad. Peanut butter with an apple. Light yogurt and low fat granola. Helps get your calories where they need to be without feeling like you are over eating. I'm still learning how to do it too! :happy: