nervous about my weigh in

AshleyTaylor2017
AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Tomorrow is my weigh in day. This is the first week that I made myself not step on the scale all week because I get addicted to it and it ends up hurting me. So I have no idea where I stand :( I am hoping it is going to be a good weigh in! I tried to eat with in my calories all week and was usually right around them! I went running as well so I am hoping it paid off!!

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    You'll do great! Just make sure you get lots of water today to flush out any sodium hanging on for its dear life. :)
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Did you use a tape measure when you started? Make sure you measure so you ca see what inches are falling off! I lost an inch off my waist and an inch and a half off my his last week! Woo!
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    No I didn't measaure. I should have. I will have to measure so I can see if there are any changes between tomorrow and next weeks weigh in!!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    It's recommended you only measure once a month (at least that's what it says on the measurement login thingy). I measure myself on the 1st of each month. What I want to know is if I've lost 20 lbs, WHY IS MY BUTT BIGGER?!
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Iceprincess is right sometimes we may gain muscle so the number on the scale won't budge :noway: so measure yourself or an even better indicator is how well your clothes fit. All that matters is how you feel about yourself, but I do wish you the best with your weigh in.
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    well I didn't gain...but I only lost .8lbs this week :( I was hoping for more. Maybe next week!
This discussion has been closed.