Not new, but...

Hello! I'm not really new to My Fitness Pal, but I haven't done anything but keep to myself yet. I thought I'd introduce myself in hopes of making some girl pals to help motivate and be motivated by. My husband was losing wait with me, but we are separated for the time being, so I need a new weight loss partner.

I'm a very energetic person. I love being outside, dancing and doing yoga. I adore everything in nature and am a pagan witch. I love organic and homemade natural foods, so I shouldn't have a problem with weight. I gained my problem weight back in 2010 do to the stress of getting married (parents idea) and am back to my old self now that I'm living alone again, just the weight followed me. I love chatting with other people and am always here to help cheer others on or give them a pep talk when they're down. I'm looking to get back to my previous weight (size 4; i never use to weigh myself) and knock the socks off my DH so that he'll want to start dating again.

So, any friend invites would be great! Also, if anyone wants local support friends, I'm in the Charlotte area of NC. Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ