A strange realisation

Options
thetq
thetq Posts: 9 Member
I was on here not so long ago complaining that my weight loss and results seemed a little slow... Then I discovered running. I'm now 5lbs down, but the difference in my body looks like much more. Tonight, on the treadmill, I realised I'd put a gym top on that had a habit of riding up, exposing my tummy. I self consciously kept pulling it down so not to expose my wobbling midriff when I caught sight of myself in the mirror.... My midriff wasn't wobbling any more! I have the flattest tummy I've had in years after only 5 weeks of 5 weekly work outs and following mfp!

I'm still looking to lose another 7lbs or so, but have decided to participate in my local 5k parkrun every Saturday with a view to completing a half marathon for charity next Spring, and my metabolism is booming , so it may be even more!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!