ChaLean Extreme, who else is doing it?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    How long are the workout sessions?

30 mins for the weights mostly....some of the cardio maybe 30-50 depending on the day/phase
  • LSG63
    LSG63 Posts: 7
    Options
    Are the routines done daily?
  • drcollins80
    drcollins80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's five days per week, and it goes like this:
    (the days of the week will vary depending on what day you start, but for this example we'll start on Sunday.)

Sunday: Circuit training, 35 mins
    Monday: off
    Tuesday: Circuit training, 35 mins
    Wednesday: off
    Thursday: Circuit training, 35 mins
    Friday: Intervals, 45 mins
    Saturday: Cardio, 25 mins

This is the workout schedule you'll stick to the whole time. The only change to the timing is in the last month, when the circuit days go up to about 45 mins.
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ordered my weights today, so as soon as they get here, I will be starting this! I also plan on adding insanity with it.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I've already completed a round of CLX and am currently doing the TF/CLX hybrid.
    I'm mid week 3.
    I love Chalene.
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I love ChaLEAN Extreme!! I am on the Push Phase now:)
    I'm on Push phase as well, Loving ChaLean! Tomorrow starts week 2 so I'm back to push 1 circuit.
  • Larisonlj
    Options
    I am starting this on Monday. What weights is everyone using?
    We don't have the Select-tech weights she uses, but we do have a set that goes from 10-50 lbs and you can increase in 2 1/2 lb increments. We bought PowerBlocks @ D!ck's sporting goods, you can also buy an add on for more than 50 which we now need for my husband. That's part of why I like, I don't have a hundred sets of dumb bells setting around yet we can both get the weight range we need.
  • Larisonlj
    Options
    I'm currently on the last week of burn. I'm loving chalean extreme!
    You'll love Push!
  • skinnylove130
    skinnylove130 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next Monday! I'm so excited!!
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday... love it so far! I'm going to stick with it for the 90 days! Leave for Cabo in 92 days...perfect timing!! I need to get some heavy weights but doing that today! How much weight has people lost?? or inches?? Interested to hearing results. Good Luck!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday... love it so far! I'm going to stick with it for the 90 days! Leave for Cabo in 92 days...perfect timing!! I need to get some heavy weights but doing that today! How much weight has people lost?? or inches?? Interested to hearing results. Good Luck!

I can't believe i didnt realize how many people commented on my thread LOL I lost i think about 20lbs during CHX but i gained alotta muscles and lost lots of inches my first time around. Its a great program for sure!
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks tabithajoyy! Good to know.. a friend of mine burned the DVD's for me so I'm ready to get started on it! Wish I would have started earlier but I have 90 days until vacation! Would love gaining more muscle and losing inches is awesome! I try not to worry about the scale as much any more ;) Already got more weights today and ready to CHX tonight! I will update with progress!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I am just completing my 5'th month of Chalean extreme, and I love it! I expect to keep doing it...maybe soon look for some other strength videos to try as well...any suggestions?
  • FitAddictAmanda
    Options
    I am on Week 3 of Burn, love it so far! I have done TurboFire and would love to do the Jenelle Summers hybrid next. Good luck, everyone!