Hi y'all!

Hey everyone! I am Emily, a born & raised Kentuckian. I just started with MFP today and was wondering if anyone had any good advice to share with me :) My goal is to loose about 30 lbs before my wedding next year but I have been finding it really hard to get the weight off. I am a full time student and have very little time or energy to go to the gym...oh and I'm an aweful cook :/ so if anyone has any good little workouts or easy recipes, please share!

Replies

• 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    I have an occasional easy recipe - tonight's dinner was easy! Add me and check it out in my food diary :)
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Great goal! Your going to like MFP, and you'll prob get better at cooking :)
  • Welcome! If you're looking for quick workouts with good results Oxygen Magazine website has some great ones! As for food keeping it simple makes it healthier a lot of the time. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can motivate each other :)
  • cadkins32672
    cadkins32672 Posts: 9 Member
    MFP is awesome. I am a sales rep and i eat horrible! over the years it has caught up. with MFP it at least lets me know where i stand on a daily basis! I make myself go to the gym more than once if i go over calories! You can do it, just keep you goal in mind.