all you guys and girls ROCK!!!!!!

i am new here. i think everyone here is here for the same reason, and that is to better their health and to support eachother. and for that i say " all you guys and girls ROCK!!! ". anyone wanting to start a support team with me add me and we can monitor each others progress, add helpfull ideas, and just be there for eachother when those " MOMENTS " arise, and you all know which ones i am talking about. those extra " i am bored " snacks. those " latenight " snacks. those urges to go grab some fast crap food, etc. i will be there for you, and you can be there for me. together we can all do this to the point it becomes routine. a real routine, the one that creates lifestyle changes and inpires others, mainly ourselves. cause be honest we are the reason we are doing this. anyway, peace and positive vibes to all. i hope each and everyone of you not only achieve your goals in health but in your own personal lives.stay focused, stay determined , and stay positive. beacause each day will get better and better and better.