Anyone know the average weight for 34W?

LiamTHobbs
LiamTHobbs Posts: 2 Member
My name is Liam, this is my first time posting on this forum. I am 16, and would love to be able to fit into a size 34 - 36W eventually, and a M - L shirt. It would be so amazing.

So does anyone know the average weight to fit into a 34W, and L shirt? I am 5'10" - 11" and weigh 267 (from 285 on sept. 17)

Replies

• elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    hi Liam, I'm 5 11 also and used to weigh in the 200 area. Maybe a bit over. Then I lost some weight and when I was around 180-190 I started wearing large shirts and 34W. So I'd say around that area. Just keep at it and you'll get there. I now weigh 158 and wear a medium size shirt with a 29W. You'll get there!
  • LiamTHobbs
    LiamTHobbs Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks for the quick reply! and you have no idea how much your support means to me :D
  • elishazf
    elishazf Posts: 332 Member
    hey man I've been there. In high school all I did was go to party and do some uh..... things that I can't quite say on here and in my first year of college I was part of a pretty intense frat so I put in all the work to get where I am now. Just take it one goal at a time. So since you weigh 267 maybe make your goal 250? or 260. Don't set it super low to like 200 otherwise your body won't have time to adjust to eating less calories and you'll start binging and that's how you gain. Take it one goal at a time. You'll get there.