Looking for some support

Hi everyone, my name is Amanda and I literally just made this account like 5 minutes ago. I totally screwed up my healthy habits today by eating fast food and I'm angry at myself. Found this site through someone on Tumblr. I think I am in need of some support, it is really difficult doing this on my own without any help or encouragement. It has been a battle and I feel like I'm losing trying to do this all alone. :(

Looking to lose about 50 to 40 pounds. Hope I can make some friends on here :)

Replies

• Welcome to the right place to be :-) I can see that the desire is there and now use the drive! Wishing you the absolute best because this is not a diet, and but our lifestyle change :-) let us know how are doing Amanda we love to hear about your success :-)

Ps don't forget to pace yourself, it's about a pound or two a week
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Thank you for the welcome :) Very much appreciated, thanks much! I will do my best!
  • I know what you feel, there are time I can't help but eating more :sad:
    Well, mostly it because there are events going on like birthdays, anniversary and wedding.
    My friend wasn't really supportive either and my brother totally laugh at me every time I'm doing Turbo Jam in the morning :mad:
    I have part time in restaurant too, so the temptation is really tired me out :grumble:
    Anyway, let's stay positive and control ourselves more, I believe we can do it! :happy: