Friends needed!

Options
Hello guys!

I have just joined mfp after doing Weight Watchers with slow success... And therefore, I know no one.

I am 23 years old from London and just finishing my studies in Communication and Social Psychology at the LSE. Communicating is what I do best and I look forward to giving you my support and receiving support from you guys!

I am originally French from Paris but have an American father and family. So any questions concerning Cheese or Wine and we are good. Except we probably shouldn't...

If that sounds about right, please add me as your friend!

Replies

• PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm London, too!

Happy to add, always need a little extra support and motivation and happy to give!

Mmm......cheese.......mmm......wine!!!
  • thorpy6
    thorpy6 Posts: 48
    Options
    hello from swindon! good luck with this , I've found MFP to be a great place and its helped me lose 13lbs so far in 50 days so im very happy.
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    welcome to MFP! you'll have a great time here. ANd if you find the right friends its gonna be one hell of a ride. adding you :)

ps: you look really pretty in your picture :)
  • AlwaysImprovingMe
    Options
    Hi just sending you a request, I'm from west London. Recently rejoined and easing in slowly.

Any friends in the same time zone are always a welcome addition.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hello guys!

I have just joined mfp after doing Weight Watchers with slow success... And therefore, I know no one.

I am 23 years old from London and just finishing my studies in Communication and Social Psychology at the LSE. Communicating is what I do best and I look forward to giving you my support and receiving support from you guys!

I am originally French from Paris but have an American father and family. So any questions concerning Cheese or Wine and we are good. Except we probably shouldn't...

If that sounds about right, please add me as your friend!

Hello! I'm in East Sussex.

I'm nearly 35, married with 2 kids....my uni days seem a long time ago now!

My degree is in French, so i'm fine with the cheese and wine questions :smile:

I've been on MFP for about 96 days now, although I've been losing weight since last July. I've found it really motivating on here and I'm so glad I joined. Hope you find the same!
  • dbkrantz
    dbkrantz Posts: 138
    Options
    Thank you soo much for the support guys! I look forward to meeting you all!!