Options
    1. Orifice
    2. Secrete
    3. Moist
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    moist

basically because I work in TV and I hear the weather people say "moist" ALL THE DAMN TIME
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I can foresee this thread will have many interesting words, so be prepared for it:)
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options

thanks, i didn't see that thread. idk though, i think that words that annoy you are a bit different than words that disgust you, but maybe that's just me. it's late and i'm bored =)
  • jensauce
    Options
    1. Orifice
    2. Secrete
    3. Moist

hahahaha!!! excellent choices, i find all three of those completely disgusting. =)
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Can't think of any. For me it's the meaning not the word.
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Apologies in advance

I can't BEAR when someone says pus*y, it literally makes my skin crawl..........
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    the anglo saxon word that starts with c
  • AceDuddyMegaa
    Options
    Fedora...
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Can I use two words?

'eat clean'
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Same.

My most hated words are:

*kitten*
    Diet (usually when referring to a quick 10 day crash diet that involves eating copious amounts of cabbage soup)
  • jensauce
    Options
    Can I use two words?

'eat clean'

hahahahahahaha!

Same.

My most hated words are:

*kitten*
    Diet (usually when referring to a quick 10 day crash diet that involves eating copious amounts of cabbage soup)

oh god, *kitten*...SO GROSS!

and i agree with your crash diet reference.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    "moot"

It's slang for vagina where I come from.
    Absolutely disgusting.
  • jensauce
    Options
    "moot"

It's slang for vagina where I come from.
    Absolutely disgusting.

where do you come from? i've never heard that before! here, moot basically means obsolete.
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    Apologies in advance

I can't BEAR when someone says pus*y, it literally makes my skin crawl..........
    I hate that too, or even worse 'puss'. And that isn't just because I'm a gay guy because I don't mind other words for that part.

I knew people would say moist because people always do, I don't get what's so bad about it.

I dislike the word 'pop', as in 'pop in and see us.' Partly because it is often used by companies who want to sound all pally, like you are their mate (and I loath that!) and partly because when I was just new to this couuntry I heard people say it and I did not understand it at all, and I got all annoyed by it, haha.

I don't like the word queer to mean gay because this word still has bad connotations to me, like I have had that as an insuolt enough times. But I think this is my issue that I need to get over because the gay commnity seems to be getting very into that phrase and using it widely.

Also the phrase 'plate of soup'. Like what? I think it is a scottish thing. I could go on and I DOOO!!!
    xxxxx
  • jensauce
    Options
    Apologies in advance

I hate that too, or even worse 'puss'. And that isn't just because I'm a gay guy because I don't mind other words for that part.

I knew people would say moist because people always do, I don't get what's so bad about it.

I dislike the word 'pop', as in 'pop in and see us.' Partly because it is often used by companies who want to sound all pally, like you are their mate (and I loath that!) and partly because when I was just new to this couuntry I heard people say it and I did not understand it at all, and I got all annoyed by it, haha.

I don't like the word queer to mean gay because this word still has bad connotations to me, like I have had that as an insuolt enough times. But I think this is my issue that I need to get over because the gay commnity seems to be getting very into that phrase and using it widely.

Also the phrase 'plate of soup'. Like what? I think it is a scottish thing. I could go on and I DOOO!!!
    xxxxx

haha! you are awesome =)

never heard plate of soup, but can guarantee that it would annoy me, too.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    panties
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    Poon. I hate that word, and my ex always used it. Drove me crazy.