Snacks

Options
silverfoxie
silverfoxie Posts: 15 Member
Do any of you ever eat Wasa Crisp Crackers ? They are very good for the crunch, and with some laughing cow cheese on them or a little lite peanut butter, they make a great snack. I have also used them as a crunchy sandwich with some tuna. Very low cal. Blessings!!

Replies

• vanillagirl18
    Options
    i'll have to look for them! i'm always looking for a good snack to have at my desk!
  • Emilydmo
    Emilydmo Posts: 101
    Options
    I love those!! With a slice of cheese and some cucumber. Mmm. Or some cream cheese! I used to eat those all the time when I studied abroad in sweden and I'd forgotten about them! I'm so excited to add them to my shopping list now that you reminded me of their awesome existence :)
  • jewelrygirl416
    jewelrygirl416 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love those and it's great with the Laughing Cow Cheese!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    i like wasa crackers with roasted garlic hummus
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Are they with the regular crackers?
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    Are they with the regular crackers?
    yes they are
  • cden71
    cden71 Posts: 4
    Options
    lol so cool that someone mentioned the garlic humus.... Silverfoxie is my mom, and I just got done telling her tonight that she needs to try the garlic humus. She has never had humus before. I love it and thinks it would be delicious on Wasi crackers! Now I for one, have never tried the laughing cow...so I'm going to add that to my grocery list!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    Options
    i love love love garlic hummus ......i tried the roasted pepper one and wasnt fond of it .... laughing cow cheese is awesome and YUMMY
  • silverfoxie
    silverfoxie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's great, I know I sometimes just want a crunchy snack , and I bet they would be good for a lite dipping cracker. Never did it but I bet they would be.They come in different flavors too. Always looking for snacks, and this time around I am so serious about losing weight. Have a great day !!
  • wannabsimpson
    Options
    The Snack Factory makes great Preztel Crisps in Garlic, Everything, Honey Mustard, and Buffalo flavors. They are really low fat, and one is fat free. They are crunchy and satisfy my want of potato chips. They are usually located in the deli section of most grocery stores.
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just bought the multi-grain ones, can't wait to try them now! I plan on having them with some roasted red pepper hummus...yummy!
  • rlslpn
    rlslpn Posts: 5
    Options
    Just tried a chipolte hummas that was exceptionally good with just a little bite. I will have to try the roasted garlic.