Where Are You?

Options

Replies

• clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I am in a UK city - home of the oldest university in the English-speaking world :-)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Formerly known as the Sunshine State.(Where the sun would shine bright in January and it would be -30)
  • sprocket1978
    sprocket1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im in the second biggest city on this island, we enjoy the odd beverage and are a mighty friendly bunch, the main street in the city is known as Pana by the locals. :)
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Maldon? I'm in a chavtastic coastal city with the largest free international air show

edited i forgot i was a city

Southend!
    Lol, chavtastic indeed!

And yes, maldon is correct
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I live in the capital of Manny Pacquiao's country.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    I think the whole cast of the Jersey shore should go back to New York...!
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    #bex

camden? :)

Nope!!!

Further clue, in the North West of England...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I live in the Small brewery and strip club capitol of the U.S. Let's keep it wierd.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm in the capital city of a country that Americans love lol. Oh and it's raining most the time. That's a big hint

Dublin?

Ding ding :)
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    i'm in a country full of sun and famous for its big 5 animals (rawwrrrr!)

South Africa?

correct!
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am in a UK city - home of the oldest university in the English-speaking world :-)

oxford would be my guess
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hm, nobody would get this probably unless I mentioned the big city 4 hours away... but now that I've given that hint, let's try. It's known for being 'scruffy'. And people here wear wayyy too much orange. >>
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    Hm, nobody would get this probably unless I mentioned the big city 4 hours away... but now that I've given that hint, let's try. It's known for being 'scruffy'. And people here wear wayyy too much orange. >>

Essex?
  • Litlbeast
    Options
    I live in the Small brewery and strip club capitol of the U.S. Let's keep it wierd.

Asheville NC's the strip club capital? Are they invisible...? :) (I might be wrong with my guess, and...lived there for 4 years)
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Essex?

Lol!
    ... i mean- Oi!
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I’m in a City famed for its rain, its people and being home of the Champions! :bigsmile:
  • Miss_dannii
    Options

Essex?

Lol!
    ... i mean- Oi!

LOL
  • Litlbeast
    Options

Essex?

Nope. It's in the Southern US though. (true there is probably a town called Essex somewhere in the US...but nope. :) )
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I live in the Land of 10,000 Lakes and also home of the Mall of America :)
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I live in the Land of 10,000 Lakes and also home of the Mall of America :)

Minnesota