I need to move out of this village

Options
frando
frando Posts: 583 Member
I got called a witch on the way home from the gym o_O

The explanation;

Riding home on the bus, it's an old one that I know rather well having gone to school on it, I'm sitting under a window. As I've been to the gym I have my headphones in, and I realise this woman on the other side of the bus is glaring at me.

"Why did you open the window after that man closed it?" She asked sternly. Bemused I asked what she meant. A gent behind me had closed he window above me from the seat behind and it had opened up again. "It's very rude you know? All these older ladies and gents on the bus we need to stay warm."

"Well, did you see me open it back up?" I asked, mainly because I hadn't.

She sniffed. "No, but you're sitting under it, so you must have opened it!"

As I said before I know this bus rather well, I've taken it more times then I care to remember. I stood up and closed the window again seeing that we were gaining speed, I sat back down took the woman's gaze and slowly started counting down from five. By the time I had said one the window had opened itself back up- I knew it would as I was bored last time when I was alone and had played with it to pass the half hour ride. Shrugging I replied. "It's all about air pressure, it's a broken window as it has no seal and the mechanics have loosened over the years."

The woman looked like she'd seen a ghost and that, ladies and gents, was when I was called a witch.

I need to move out of this village o-o

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Next time, just keep the headphones in your ears :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    You should have cast a spell on the whole bunch. Turned them into Rats.
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I would have done some weird thing with my fingers in the air and mumbled something incoherent. And if she asked what that was about, I would have smiled sweetly and said "You'll find out in a couple days!"
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha. What a moron.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Just...wow. '__'

If you notice the villagers building a bonfire in front of Walgreen's... pack up the cat, the broom and the coffee maker and get the hell out of Dodge! :P
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I would have done some weird thing with my fingers in the air and mumbled something incoherent. And if she asked what that was about, I would have smiled sweetly and said "You'll find out in a couple days!"

^^^ This ... would be absolutely hilarious!!