How to stay on track while traveling!?!?

As of last night I finished my first round of Insanity. I'm down about 8 pounds from that and several more from general dieting and exercise that I did before starting Insanity. I haven't gone more than two days in a row without AT LEAST 30 minutes of exercise since late May. And I've been on here every single day since that same time.

Next Tuesday I will be off to Italy for 8 days.

I don't have a smart phone and I'm not going to take my laptop and pay for internet while I'm away. I do have an iPod touch and I'm hoping to find some free wifi cafes to stop in while I'm on vacation.

How can I stay on target while I'm gone? I'm so terrified of coming home and seeing several pounds gained back. I'm also a little worried about getting off track with my exercise schedule once I have stopped for over a week. Obviously I'll be doing a lot of walking and exploring while away, but from what I understand there will be TONS of delicious foods for me to eat too. AND, even if I can get wifi to log in here, I have a feeling that logging authentic Italian food will be a challenge.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated!!