New to this, looking for friends

Options
Hey,

I'm Megan. I'm a mother of two beautiful girls Alexis (4years) and Kaitlyn (4 months). I'm currently going through a very stressful time and have put on quite a few pounds. I don't like to do the things I used to, because I feel like everyone will be looking at my "fat" rather than me.

Replies

• QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm quite a bit older than you (49), but I can really identify with where you are mentally and emotionally. I had pretty much become a hremit because I didn't want to go out in public, especially by myself. I felt so embarrassed about my body. I suffer from depression, as well, so that didn't help the situation. I have also had some of the worst stress in my life piled on and on in the last five years or so. Finally I pretty much hit bottom and decided it was time to do something about it...hopefully for good this time. I am eating good healthy food and excersizing. I feel so much better Johan I did 6 weeks ago. You can't do it, and things will get better! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. I log in everyday, several times a day.