Looking for the mothers out there!

Options
13»

Replies

• lipsyloo
    Options
    Hello all! I'm a 32 year old mother of two (5 and 2). I work full time, take part time classes and somehow keep it all together. I actually invested in a dietitian's help to give me some guidance on what to eat for weight loss. I am not a fan of fad diets and have taken enough nutritian courses in University to know that my body NEEDS carbs. I just have to choose the right one. I was half way to my goal before coming back to work from maternity leave and am now again 40 pounds away. I'd love some one to keep me motivated and set little goals for ourselves. It's not easy but it's worth it :).
  • Binah8605
    Options
    Hi Lauren, I didn't get the group invite - would you mind resending? Thanks!
  • megrosen
    megrosen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mother of an almost 2 year old. I work full time. I would love to join a group for moms and support each other. I was doing really good for a while and I fell off a little, so I could use the support as well. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Candy42adore
    Candy42adore Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HI! Im a mother of 4. 15yr old boy, 10yr old girl 5yr old boy & a 2yr old girl. I understand the struggle but it is possible! I would love to be a friend to support & help!:flowerforyou:
  • nicolepries
    Options
    Hello! I'm 29 years old, mom to a wonderful 6-month old baby boy. I'm currently about 5lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight, but still 50lbs heavier than I should be. Hoping to connect with other moms out there to keep me accountable with my food choices. I'm part of a Stroller Fit Bootcamp in my town, so I've got some mommy friends to exercise with :smile: . Looking forward to getting to know some of you!