Back on the Wagon

Options
Hello everyone, I am considering myself new because I was trying my best in Jan but then work and life got in the way and I fell off the motivational wagon. Fortunately I haven't gained but the downside is that I have absolutly no progress and have maintained the same weight since at least Jan. So now I'm back for the ride and hopefully wil do better this time. I really need to because I'm starting to feel sad and depressed about myself and that is not a good for the self esteem or weight loss!!!

thanks for having me back!!

Replies

• rseman
    rseman Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am considering myself new because I was trying my best in Jan but then work and life got in the way and I fell off the motivational wagon. Fortunately I haven't gained but the downside is that I have absolutly no progress and have maintained the same weight since at least Jan. So now I'm back for the ride and hopefully wil do better this time. I really need to because I'm starting to feel sad and depressed about myself and that is not a good for the self esteem or weight loss!!!

thanks for having me back!!
  • jill5677
    jill5677 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Don't think of maintaining as a bad thing! If you are someone who has successfully maintained weight for 3 months without thinking about it, then I'm jealous! :wink:

Welcome back!
  • SheIsVirgo
    Options
    Welcome Back :smile:

Just think of it as "One day at a time" and that way you can forgive yourself for bad days and cherish the good days.

Stay with it, we're here for you!

:flowerforyou:
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    know the feeling, sweetheart :sick: I got felled with a particularly nasty bout of sciatica 3 weeks ago and today was the first day I've been able to push past the pain enough to do any exercise at all.........and a slow 30 minute walk wore me out and had me sweating more than my usual 90 minute workout :sad: :cry: Like you, I haven't gained any but dang it ~ haven't lost any either. Living on pain killers and having ice packs stuck down my underoos is NOT my idea of a life well lived as it is (:noway: ) so I'm hoping that today's exercise will start me back on the road I desperately want to continue traveling on.
  • Sarie
    Sarie Posts: 17
    Options
    Oh god.. I AM the freaking wagon. I signed up two days ago and have done nothing but dig into the GS cookies. I am Sybil with food - I need more than help, I need psychiatric care.

:smokin:

I did have my first good day. okay Sarie... this is IT...

• doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Options
    Oh god.. I AM the freaking wagon. I signed up two days ago and have done nothing but dig into the GS cookies. I am Sybil with food - I need more than help, I need psychiatric care.

That is too funny!!!! We're all in this together....I posted some long blurb earlier in the week about exercising and since then think I have a stress fracture in my foot...hmmm...so, now, I, like "frithir" can barely do 30 minutes with the pain and am scared too death that I'm going to fall off the proverbial wagon... on top of that I don't think I did the quote thing right either...:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: vee
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Options
    oh yeh, I messed up the quote...for crying out loud...:noway: