Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

????? For men :)

HotMummyMission
HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
Remotecontroll helicopter a big one or a small one or a remote control petrol car :) Christmas present for my hubby,FROM ( :wink: )the baby unsure wat to get him out of them what ones are good and what would you prefer help please =] xxxx

Replies

• ewl6850
    ewl6850 Posts: 158 Member
    So... a gift for your baby's husband?

And do the car. So much fun. Helicopters are fun, but break easy and are a pain in the *kitten* to learn to fly well enough to have fun with it.
  • HotMummyMission

And do the car. So much fun. Helicopters are fun, but break easy and are a pain in the *kitten* to learn to fly well enough to have fun with it.
    noooo for my husband ofromthe baby :) haha x
  • So... a gift for your baby's husband?

I'm a little confused too... go with the car.
  • xiofett
    xiofett Posts: 138 Member
    Kinda depends... Do you live in an area where flying the chopper can be done without going to a model airplane field? If so, go for the chopper. Otherwise, go for the car. :)
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member

Not a man, but I'd prefer the actual car in your ticker.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    I'd say petro car. Those are always more fun to put together and race at tracks. The helicopter <although cool> is easily damaged and can be a pain in the *kitten* to get the hang of.
  • Colonel_Brandon
    Colonel_Brandon Posts: 256 Member
    I think she means baby daddy.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Still sounds like a gift for your baby's husband.
  • eatcleanNtraindirty
    eatcleanNtraindirty Posts: 444 Member
    Look at Traxxis RC cars. If your hubby isn't big into RC things then a petrol (or gas) one isn't worth the money. They are hard to take care of and to keep running properly. Electric ones might work a lot better for him if he doesn't like to tinker with engines and gadgets. There's a LOT of tinkering and work that needs to be put into a petrol RC car.

I got a mini RC helicopter that uses my smartphone as a remote. I have had other ones that come with remotes, etc. The one that uses my smartphone as a remote has been the best! It is incredibly durable and is really accurate to fly. I got it from Target for $50. RC cars are going to run you $150+ for a decent one.
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220 Member
    The helicopters are cool!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Ummm... If those are the only two options, I'd say the car.

Of course if it was me... I'd prefer something more personal and intimate that involves time, a fine bottle of wine, maybe a jacuzzi or a fireplace without the kiddies. Just sayin... but as a parent and grandparent (all of whom live with me) those times become more rare. The appreciation and intimacy would go much further and helps keep the home fires lit.
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    I've got a cheap copter, I would much prefer the gas powered RC car ;)
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member

noooo for my husband of the baby :) haha x

The re-explanation still dident clear things up. Husband of the baby? So its a female baby AND shes already married? wtf?
  • _granola
    _granola Posts: 326
    Your baby has a husband? Congrats!
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Still not the brightest star in the sky. I had such high hopes.
  • guppy1697
    guppy1697 Posts: 148 Member
    Defiitely the car. I feel like the helicopter is an accident waiting to happen haha
  • HotMummyMission
    Hahahha sorry guys just read it back hahaha all fixed now :) it's for my husband, off our daughter for Xmas :) he is a proper lads lad an a big kid at heart so I know he will love either. We live close to a big field 2 seconds from my house and where all over there everyday walking the dogs an just enjoying the fresh air x
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    I think I understand now?

But the field is enough of a reason to go for the heli!
  • HotMummyMission
    Still not the brightest star in the sky. I had such high hopes.
    i didn't ask for your input did I! I asked for a mans :) I type to quick on my iPad and don't realise it has auto corrected me until someone points it out!
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Oh, change off to from. Got it.