Looking for support to lose 30lbs Feel free to add.

Options
LK115
LK115 Posts: 14 Member
New to MFP and looking for new friends for support to lose 30lbs. Please add me if you like.

Replies

• SheilaThomasBarrow
    Options
    Hi, my name is Sheila and I am looking for support with my weight loss. I want the goal of being consistant with my weight loss. I would really like to hear from someone.
  • nsgrl65
    Options
    Joined MFP a week ago and it has helped alot.....daily tracking of my eating and exercising habits has made me very aware!
  • aftonslater
    aftonslater Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hi! my name is Afton and I'm also looking to lose 30-40lbs. I had my second boy 8 months ago and so far I've lost 54lbs and I'm 10 away from pre-baby weight and I've found that MFP has helped a lot. I haven't been the best at tracking but I've been getting better and its helpful to know that your friends on here can look at your food diary so its motivation to eat better lol :) Welcome!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place...I have about 30 to drop, too.

Add me if you('ll) like :)
  • Abchapp123
    Abchapp123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 more to lose as well. Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Good Luck!!!
  • gotoshellie
    gotoshellie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi… My name is Shellie. I joined over two years ago and did not stay with it. By the time I got back on I gained another 10 lbs. Now I have lost a little over 19 so the one piece of advice I can give, is if you really want to be successful, log in daily and be honest about you’re your food intake and exercise. It will help you adjust during when you seem to plateau and motivate when your plan is working.
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have approximently 30-40 pounds to lose but my first goal is to lose 30 pounds. I would be so happy to join a group that would help motivate eachother to get over that hump. Message or friend me if you want to join me on this journey!
  • jmferrin
    jmferrin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 30 lbs. :happy:
  • stirfrie2005
    Options
    I'm new too! I'd love for you all to add me as well. :D