Random Thoughts

Options

Replies

• HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    eeeeeehh sexy ladyyyy..op op op oppan Gangnam style!!!

AHHH! THAT'S what that song says!! I thought it was "open condom star"!! :laugh:
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I ate too many calories again today and now am desperately trying to work them off before I go to bed. When will I ever get it together?!? lol

I know the feeling, you are NOT alone!!!!!:grumble:
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to live anywhere else?
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I want to bathe in a tub of Nutella.
  • griffx12
    griffx12 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Delete
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    today was good/bad/good/bad/good/bad/good/bad/good/baaaad.

Why can't I just have nice, solid 'normal' days ?

I also wonder why the Audi shop cannot actually fix my car........

**sigh**
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    hav always wanted to ...to be in a hot tub/pool..filled w/ jello?:blushing: ....maybe i shared too much..lol.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    eeeeeehh sexy ladyyyy..op op op oppan Gangnam style!!!

AHHH! THAT'S what that song says!! I thought it was "open condom star"!! :laugh:

hahah this is hilarious :) it's korean. eeeeeeeeeehh sexy ladyyy stuck in my head.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

hahah this is hilarious :) it's korean. eeeeeeeeeehh sexy ladyyy stuck in my head.

Will be him for Halloween. Think people will know who I am?
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    omg that's so awesome!! take pictures!! :)

are you kidding me, the whole world is obsessed.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Reading through the recipe section of MFP message board and there was a question about why this mothers son can't find a girl since he's a "nice and shy guy."

I can't stand this.

It upsets me, because I used to be THAT type of guy and at times I still fight with that guy(looking at a girl I'm attracted to, automatically assuming I'm no good.)

I remember being awkward, shy, nervous, worried, sweaty when being approached or approaching a girl.

It took practice, but I managed to change myself(primarily after getting dumped by my ex.) Although I was always assured of myself and had some sense of humor.

Few notes for kiddos out there:

Be confident. When I say this I mean don't have your head down when she looks at you, have something to say if she talks to you. Do you see a girl that you like? THEN APPROACH HER. Woman want the best, so be the best you can be. Showcase your swagger. You have value, why does she deserve you?

Dress proper. Looks don't really matter, but if you're wearing something like it came out of your parents class of 79' photo then chances are you crapped the bed. Doesn't mean to wear prada, gucci and $200 cologne. I like vnecks, skinny jeans, toms for casual. Button down/cardigan for clubbing. Still trimming down to get into blazers.

No girl is special. LEARN TO GET REJECTED. Deal with it. Ask yourself what happened, how I can do better and MOVE ON.

Don't put her on a pedestal. She's not the end all be all. Your life doesn't revolve around her.

Practice. Talk to girls. This isn't something that we are born with. It takes time, trial and error. When I mean talk to a girl, I don't mean talk to some girl that you want - right away. I mean talk to the cashier, bank teller, movie attendant, barista, classmate. Build yourself up so you don't get as nervous and transform yourself to a more seductive, charming man. It DOESN'T happen overnight just like a healthy life style. Elevate your social skills. Go somewhere where your attributes can be noticed and feel more comfortable at first. Smart? Library. Buff? Beach. Dancer? Club. Musician? Concerts/Live bands.

Body Language. Look at her directly, not like a criminal, but with some suave, don't put your hands in your pockets, smile, have good posture(straight, elbows back)

Talking to her: Be cool. Now I don't mean having the latest apple product. I mean be assertive of yourself, be calm, relaxed, nice, fun, open to new things. This is where confidence really comes into play. This is where your mindset should be saying you're the man, and she's lucky to be talking to you NOT the opposite. Get her to talk. Lead on conversations(making sure you're in control), don't let her stop, unless she asks you a question then you answer it and follow up with another question. A good opener is always helpful. Make her laugh. Backhand compliments are great if you know how to use them. Being an *kitten* helps. Woman enjoy an *kitten* opinion and thoughts because they don't always correspond to theirs and it creates sparks. I don't mean be a ****, I mean be playful. Listen to what she has to say. LISTEN. LISTEN. That's how you have a conversation and follow up on things. Store something she has said and keep it with you. Mention it later on. Woman love that. Stop talking about yourself. Stop bragging. Have flow in your conversation. If she's talking about dogs, don't mention your friends dog died. NO. STOP. I like to mention my name in the end, adds mystery.

Make sure she's interested. Eye contact. Eye contact. EYE CONTACT. Chances are if she's looked at you a couple times, she's looking for you to talk to her. Girls don't show interest like men. They're subtle. If she's playing with her hair. If she's smiled, a comment, etc. Okay you've now talked to her for a while and it's going well? Don't know if she's willing to give you her number/ interested in you? Few things to look out for... Leaning towards you, starts asking you tons of questions, blushing, tone of voice, posture. You can go for the kill by getting close saying something, if she doesn't reject what you said go for a kiss. If she does reject you. Chin up. Sometimes even with all of these hints she could just be an attention *kitten* or a tease. There's more out there.

Again don't be desperate, kiss *kitten*, try too hard, and being scared of who you're naturally supposed to be - a man.

Most importantly be yourself. Be comfortable with who you are. Do some soul searching. Don't live someone else's life. Don't make it all about someone that can hurt you, mistreat, you and eventually break you. Have self-respect. Love yourself because you are so ****ing worth it.

Also:

Stuck in the friend zone? It's your fault. You need to be direct and show her your motive from the get go. Implying and giving 50% of an effort is failure waiting to happen. Be straight forward with her. If she rejects you move on. It is not healthy to do nothing and torment yourself.

Sorry for the spelling, and grammar mistakes.

//rant
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I also wonder why the Audi shop cannot actually fix my car........

That's not random. That's predestined.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Digging through old computer junk in my studio I found my Trance Divas cds! I had the best commute to work ever. #emo
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    WeekendOVOXO has provided the most valuable information so far...

except for the Gangum style post.
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Will be him for Halloween. Think people will know who I am?

Yup. The song's now pandemically viral. I love when it comes on the radio driving through Knoxville. I roll down the windows and blow everybody's sense of calm clear away. :D
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Thinking about getting a new.......um..........toy (cleanest way I can put it), any favs?
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    forest fires move faster uphill than they do downhill

Actually that is also dependant on the heat of the fire pushing it and the winds that the fire is creating.
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Is it necessary for my office to be 64 degrees?
  • tnmyers23
    tnmyers23 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Snow=cold damn I want the snow but not the cold.
  • MySunshine76
    Options
    Don't you hate it when you're ready to get some cereal, you got your bowl, you got your spoon, you got the milk, and you grab the box of cereal and realize somebody has only left a few crumbs!