Pet Peeves....

AmberJo1984
AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
Is it just me, or are those boys who think it's sooooo cool to wear their pants to the ground, butts hanging out, music blasting ("gangsta rap")... To me, they are complete IDIOTS!!!! There are 3 ugly a** white boys walking up and down the hospital hallway (for the last 30 or so minutes), that is doing all of this... along with trying to cuss. If they want attention, they are getting it, I guess... but, to me, they just look pathetic. It's about as bad as the dumbo ears I saw a few months back, from someone who had stretched the holes in their ears so far that their ears were touching their shoulders. Do they really think they are attractive????

So.... what are your pet peeves?

21532904439566932_a5Y4y0xX_c.jpg

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Ok, I'm going home now *LOL*
  • AmberJo1984
    Ok, I'm going home now *LOL*

:laugh: BTW... I LOVE your profile picture.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Okay. I'll play. My pet peeve is spandex.

That's it. Spandex. On anyone. I just hate it.
  • AmberJo1984
    Okay. I'll play. My pet peeve is spandex.

That's it. Spandex. On anyone. I just hate it.

LOL... Ok... I won't post any of my old pictures. :wink:

That really is annoying. I don't know why anyone would want to wear anything like that....
  • erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    bad umbrella etiquette. it's raining in nyc today and there are some really rough umbrella users out there.
  • AmberJo1984
    bad umbrella etiquette. it's raining in nyc today and there are some really rough umbrella users out there.

I usually don't even use an umbrella. I love dancing in the rain.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member

WAIT? What is GOOD umbrella etiquette? I had no idea there WAS umbrella etiquette? Please explain. With pictures if possible.
  • erinfog
    WAIT? What is GOOD umbrella etiquette? I had no idea there WAS umbrella etiquette? Please explain. With pictures if possible.

pictures don't work for me at work, but this article explains it pretty well.

http://nycnewsproducer.wordpress.com/2011/05/19/your-umbrella-could-poke-my-eye-out/
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    everytime i use an umbrella i dance like the butler guy in the outkast video....is this good eti...i give up how to spell that
  • AmberJo1984

pictures don't work for me at work, but this article explains it pretty well.

http://nycnewsproducer.wordpress.com/2011/05/19/your-umbrella-could-poke-my-eye-out/

That's what I was thinking it probably was.

PJ-AV003A_UMBRE_D_20100518195543.jpg
  • erinfog
    everytime i use an umbrella i dance like the butler guy in the outkast video....is this good eti...i give up how to spell that

i like your thinking. it's only good etiquette if your umbrella is big enough to double as a patio umbrella and if you successfully blind someone in the process.
  • pj12string
    pj12string Posts: 128 Member

Oh, that was you? My apologies...
  • Chewing with your mouth open.
    Asking someone a question and not paying attention long enough to hear the answer.
    Telling me how to do my job when you don't know how.
    Calling me Missy or dismissing me because I am female. 'Look girly...'... fffffffffffffff >.<
    Not picking up after yourself.
    Being late and not telling me, technology these days is insane. Do not tell me you didn't have time if you are person that sleeps with your phone on the bed.
    Getting too close to me when I'm doing my hair. Getting under my elbows is really bad form and likely you'll end up with a black eye.
    When you've not been paying attention to me and I get your attention and you reply with 'WHA?' looking like a slack jawed yocal.
    Excuses. Crap excuses. Particularly ones that start with 'But I was just...'

I have more. Life drives me INSANE. I work in customer complaints too...
  • This craze started in prisons. What it means is deplorable! Basically, it means you 'belong' to someone. In their terminology, they are someone's B****. Yuck. How many kids do this without knowing the truth behind this craze? "My people suffer for lack of knowledge".

Love. Love. Love. Blessings!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Monochromatic food. A dinner of mashed potatoes, chicken breast, and cauliflower is the grossest thing in the world.

Wives who treat their husbands like they are children/ women who complain about men as a whole rather than their own poor judgment or one specific man.

Grammar and spelling mistakes, especially misuse of the subjunctive case. It's "If I WERE a supermodel," not "If I WAS." GRR.

ETA: And bad table manners. Gag.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member

Wives who treat their husbands like they are children/ women who complain about men as a whole rather than their own poor judgment or one specific man.

Grammar and spelling mistakes, especially misuse of the subjunctive case. It's "If I WERE a supermodel," not "If I WAS." GRR.

ETA: And bad table manners. Gag.

:love: :flowerforyou:
  • This craze started in prisons. What it means is deplorable! Basically, it means you 'belong' to someone. In their terminology, they are someone's B****. Yuck. How many kids do this without knowing the truth behind this craze? "My people suffer for lack of knowledge".

Love. Love. Love. Blessings!

Ha..Ha..Wait till I tell my 15 yr old nephew how the "swag look" got started. Which he swears the girls love it.
    Sunday dinner will be a fun debate. :smile:
  • ChanyL
    ChanyL Posts: 41
    Misspelling !!! ARGH! I am French Canadian and I go nuts when I see people who doesn't know the difference between " there-they're-their" and so many other words. How come I know which one to use when someone who was raised in English doesn't have a clue about it? Now imagine how nuts I go when I see misspelling in both French and English !!!!!

Also, using the internet language all the time, "u kno wut I mean" ??

I can't stand disrespectful people either.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Slow *kitten* drivers
    Crappy drivers
    People that think they are better than everyone else
    People that always have to one-up you
    Smelly people
    People that have to sit there talking to you when you are trying to watch a movie or tv show

That's just a few