Baby Shower Games!

SONIA820
SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
Looking for some great, amazing FUN baby shower games!!! ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD GOOOOOOO!! :) Thanks!!!

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Guess the Daddy!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    bump. I'm throwing a shower in two weeks
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    The coolest one was where they bought construction paper, stickers, letters, markers and other crafty things. Each person had to draw a number and make a card for the baby at whatever age. We had 1 - 24 and each birthday the child will get the card for that age.
  • Kaylala11
    Kaylala11 Posts: 11 Member
    1. Word scramble is easy to do. You take baby related words and scramble them and the guests have to unscramble in a set amount of time. Example:
    otbtle __________
    ipraceif ________

Answers 1. Bottle 2. Pacifier
    Just come up with as many as you want and print them off...whoever unscrambles the most in 2 minutes or so wins!

2. Another one is you can put a group of random baby items on a tray and walk it around. After everyone has seen it have them write down as many things as they can remember from the tray in a set amount of time. Confirm each item if you want and whoever has remembered the most wins!

3. If the pregnancy is farther along a fun one to do is pass around a thing of yarn and have each guest cut off a piece of string that they think will fit around the belly. Whoever's is the closest wins! It is funny to see the different lengths people think will fit. You can also do this with toilet paper...how many squares will fit around. haha!

I have a few more, but that is a start with a few of the more simple ones.
    Hope that helps!:)
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    At the ones I've been to we did number 3 in the post above which was hilarious! But also guess the baby food (tasting it from jars and guessing what flavour it is) and we did another game where you melt different chocolate bars into nappies so they look like baby poo and have to guess what they are! Looks nasty but is so funny!!:smile:
  • erinfog
    erinfog Posts: 95 Member
    i hate these games but i went to one recently where they had a 'match the celebrity with their baby name' quiz which i enjoyed given my love of celebrity gossip.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    I've been to a few baby showers and the ones that stood out to me:

1. Guess Who - Each person who is attending the shower must bring in a baby photo of themselves....then the fun begins when everyone has to try to guess which person goes with which photo.

2. Prediction - Each person has to guess baby's gender, birth weight, name, length, birth date/month

3. Circumference of belly - Each person has to estimate with a piece of string how large the mother-to-be's belly is with baby insitu.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    The coolest one was where they bought construction paper, stickers, letters, markers and other crafty things. Each person had to draw a number and make a card for the baby at whatever age. We had 1 - 24 and each birthday the child will get the card for that age.

This sounds like the best thing ever. Yes, do this one.

Sooooooo... I went to my very first baby shower ever, me thinks, on Sunday. The best games we played were Practice Getting Pregnant - split into two teams, hand out balloon, blow it up, put it under your shirt, relay style. The other one was clothes pins in rice - I got nineteen; girlfriend got twenty-one, but her mom beat us all with twenty-two. -huffs-
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    for my cousins.

we did a who can hold the baby,talk on the phone and hang up clothes all at the same time.

basically. we got string, and tied it up between two posts,had a phone in one ear,a baby in our arms and we were trying to see who could hang the clothes on the clothesline in the fastest amount of time while holdin the baby and talkin on the phone.

it was fun and funny!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Oh goodness, there is nothing I hate more than baby shower games :(

Unless they include alcohol!!!! :drinker: