There's an App for that?

knwitall
knwitall Posts: 420 Member
What are some of the most craziest application you've seen or downloaded.

I'll start. I have an Android phone. There's an app where you pop zits called pimple popper. My kids downloaded it on my phone and came across it. Why would someone want to do this? Lol

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    well on the home screen of my android is the Hello Kitty app....not a crazy app mind you but, for me? (yes...I have a 6yr old lil girl..lol)
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    I had an app on my phone that makes farting noises. My daughter loved it.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Homerun is a fun one where you try and keep the drunk guy from falling over:) I lov.......I mean my kids think it's fun lol
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    a poop log... you can take pictures of your BM, note size, consistency, etc ;-))
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    A coworker had an app that when you held the tip of iphone up to your face, it made noises like it was an electric razor.
    And it would even act like it would get whiskers stuck in it and he'd have to knock the phone in the palm of his hand to 'release' it.
    :laugh:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member

I'll start. I have an Android phone. There's an app where you pop zits called pimple popper. My kids downloaded it on my phone and came across it. Why would someone want to do this? Lol

My niece loves this game for some reason
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    My husband has a "Booty Smacking" App.. you smack all the fine behinds, and save the grandmas ...
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 129 Member
    a poop log... you can take pictures of your BM, note size, consistency, etc ;-))

Oh thats just gross
  • knwitall

Haha that's taking it too far!!
  • Poop Scanner: Scans a "fingerprint" and tells you what kind of bowl movement you will have next.

Examples:

Bum Gravy
    Fluffy mush
    Slippery snake
    Cracked missile
    and more.... :laugh:
  • tripod271
    tripod271 Posts: 112 Member
    Homerun is a fun one where you try and keep the drunk guy from falling over:) I lov.......I mean my kids think it's fun lol
    Oh Bump for sure LOL
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    I dont know if it is an app, but the craziest thing I have ever seen is when I give my ex the child support check, he takes a picture of it and it is deposited right into his bank...wth? My paper check never leaves his house sometimes...
  • I dont know if it is an app, but the craziest thing I have ever seen is when I give my ex the child support check, he takes a picture of it and it is deposited right into his bank...wth? My paper check never leaves his house sometimes...

I do that too. Alot of bank apps have that
  • I'll start. I have an Android phone. There's an app where you pop zits called pimple popper. My kids downloaded it on my phone and came across it. Why would someone want to do this? Lol

They have this on iPhone as well as a hair plucking app... so strange.
  • knwitall
    Poop Scanner: Scans a "fingerprint" and tells you what kind of bowl movement you will have next.

Examples:

Bum Gravy
    Fluffy mush
    Slippery snake
    Cracked missile

Haha that's just nasty! Lol
  • BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    A gal pal of mine remarked that her phone vibrates so aggressively that you can hear it across a noisey room... that gave her an idea for an app... Too late! There's already an app for that!! hahaha
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,363 Member
    A gal pal of mine remarked that her phone vibrates so aggressively that you can hear it across a noisey room... that gave her an idea for an app... Too late! There's already an app for that!! hahaha

That has to be bad for the battery life......
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Monthly Cycles app! love it! lol
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    I once saw a game on Android where you have to smack this huge butt the fastest for points or something. The butt actually jiggled! I downloaded it, of course. :tongue:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Poop Scanner: Scans a "fingerprint" and tells you what kind of bowl movement you will have next.

Examples:

Bum Gravy
    Fluffy mush
    Slippery snake
    Cracked missile

NO. WAY. /goes to look
  • knwitall
    Monthly Cycles app! love it! lol

I have that one!