Insanity and My Daily Calories...HELP PLEASE

Options
OK. I just finished P90X last Friday and during that time, was told I was doing strenuous activity so I was eating 20% reduction of my TDEE at the time. I believe I was up around 2300 calories (which I don't mind...LOL!) In three months lost 10 lbs and 11 inches---Not bad!

Started Insanity Sunday and wondering is it still considered a strenuous activity, oh and I do pull my kids while running/jogging/or walking on a 5 days a week basis for about an hour total and 3mi total (so I guess I include this too).?

Here's my information if someone would be ever so kind to helping me. Sorry. I just want to make sure I'm eating enough or not eating too much. I have about 8-18lbs to my personal goal which is middle of normal BMI or 150 lbs.

Information: Female, 39, CW 170, 68 inches tall, and doing something pretty much 6 days a week.

My diary is open...I do allow myself treat at my nighttime snack, but feel like I've earned it. I'm not sure if you could view my exercise in my diary is why I've alerted you to it being open.

Thank you all for your help! Much more success and change to all! Stay positive!

Michelle

Replies