Curbing Hunger

Options
Recently, I have seemed so HUNGRY. All the time. Of course, ladies have "hormonal challenges" with hunger, but I don't think that is the reason. I wonder if it is the cooler weather/change of seasons triggering something mentally....

Anyway, I have been trying to get my hunger pangs under control and figure out why I am so hungry. I have not been working out any more than normal. My protein regularly exceeds 100+ grams and today alone I have had 96 oz. of water. I have noticed, however, that I rarely meet my fiber goal (24 grams) and sometimes am even at half my goal. Maybe this is the problem?

Any one have any other ideas about triggers or ways to curb? If it might be fiber, any suggestions for upping my intake? I am struggling because though I choose healthy options for food, I have been going over calories almost every day for a week.

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    low carb reduces hunger, high carb gives blood sugar swings that promote it. Closed diary ?
  • juliee274
    juliee274 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Well, didn't think about carbs.... I guess that would be refined white carbs. Sorry about closed diary....having some issues that I am trying to work through and just need to be 100% honest with my logging and felt the need to close my diary for a while.