Fuel Band or Fit Bit?

I am torn between the two like torn between two lovers! But I must make a decision this weekend....Enough of going back and forth on this! Gotta get one and get it started!!!

What are your thoughts...HELP!!!!!

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    I've never heard of a fuel band. But I'm getting me a fitbit for Christmas.
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    I have the Nike Fuel band and a new pair of Pegasus on my birthday wish list :)
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    I love my fitbit but will warn you that a new version is coming out later this month and is supposed to be an improved design.
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    I have both a fuel band and a fitbit. If I could only have one, it would be the fitbit; but wait on the new one coming out. It will sync with the mobile app. I've been thinking about letting my sister have my old fitbit and getting the new one when it's out. The best thing about the fitbit is that I wear it on my clothing - I don't have to take it off when washing dishes or bathing the dog. The Nike fuel band cannot get wet. I forget to put the band on after washing dishes sometimes, so it does not have all my steps. The fitbit syncs great with MFP. The fitbit tracks steps, mileage, stairs, calories burned, time, and sleep. The fuel band tracks steps, "fuel", calories burned, and time. You have to look at it on the computer or phone to see miles. The fuel band does sync wirelessly to the mobile app.
  • labi10
    labi10 Posts: 13 Member
    I really like the Fitbit, have never heard of the Nike Fuel Band. Does it integrate with MFP? (The Fitbit integration is mediocre at best.)
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Forgot that the new fitbit will also wake you in the morning. My fitbit integrates with MFP great. And It's $100 compared to the fuel band at $150.
  • I dont know anything about the Fuel band but I love my fitbit.
  • Fitbit is cheaper and I bought one after reading reviews that the Fuel Band is less reliable (even though IMO it looks cool). There are newer Fitbits coming out that will sync with your phone too, and I love mine and highly recommend it - definitely get a Fitbit over the Nike.