I'm back....

tig3rang3l
tig3rang3l Posts: 270 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
So, I sorta fell off the waggon. I had been using MFP and lost a ton of weight by counting calories... however then I moved away from home, and then Christmas, and one thing lead to another... and since December I've gained about 10 pounds :'(

I just joined a gym, and am starting (today) counting my calories again and attempting to lose some more weight. Right now I'm about 148, and I'd ideally like to be 125 by the end of August.

So, just wanted to say hi, and if there's any weigh in groups looking for new (old?) members, please let me know!

tig3rang3l

Replies

• chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    I was also an old member now on track. There are many groups on Message Board. I read many topics before I decided on a lively group that helps motivate me. Good luck on your Goal. Keep posting so we can see your progress.
  • Mlieb
    Mlieb Posts: 121
    I am back too! WELCOME! ALMOST THE SAME STORY...I lost 20 pounds using MFP a couple years ago...kept most of it off for a year...stopped counting calories...stopped walking...then the holidays....blah blah blah...needless to say I gained back 10 pounds...so we are in this together! I walked today for 45 minutes and started keeping track again...I WILL LOSE WEIGHT IF I STAY ON TRACK! :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome back and good luck
This discussion has been closed.