Biggest Loser Challenge Week 2- weigh-in

Options
Hey everyone! Today's the day of reckoning! Sorry I didn't post this earlier today.
Cross your fingers and tomorrow morning I will post the runnings! :)

Emilysuzanne- I lost 2 LB. which is .0117%

If you can't figure out your percentage just post your week one weigh in weight and how much you lost this past week.
:) Keep it real

Replies

• goamy
    goamy Posts: 9
    Options
    oops! Forgot to weigh in before i left this morning! I'll do it tomorrow!
  • adow
    adow Posts: 13
    Options
    Did not lose last week; gained 1.6 lbs. Was down about it this morning but remembered that every little aspect counts; such as hormonal changes and celebrating at a football party. So I picked myself up and did some kickboxing, deciding to work harder this week. So my weight is now 146.6 lbs. I also realized that I didn't eat enough calories; striving for 1200!
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Today's the day of reckoning! Sorry I didn't post this earlier today.
    Cross your fingers and tomorrow morning I will post the runnings! :)

Emilysuzanne- I lost 2 LB. which is .0117%

If you can't figure out your percentage just post your week one weigh in weight and how much you lost this past week.
    :) Keep it real

I think it might make you feel better to know that it would be more like 1.17%. Unless of course you weigh in the thousands of pounds :D
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oh next question. I am not a part of the group, but I would like to be if that is okay? Just let me know the rules!
  • suerichards
    Options
    Hi, it was a good week for me. Hope to do the same next week and get below 140.

Sue 2.5lb lose 0.017%

Quick question. Next week do I do percentage of my weight now or my weight at the beginning of this challenge?

Also, I am sure the formula for working out percentage is (weight lost/starting weight)x100. So that would make my current running total 1.7%.

Just did my running total for total wight lose and it stands at 40% wow!!
  • SylvieJacques
    SylvieJacques Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sorry I had posted in week 1... here it is.

OK, here is the weight in for today.

Jan 4 - weight was 172.8
    Jan 11 - weight is 170.7

Loss: 2.1 lbs (.01215%)
  • ttroses
    ttroses Posts: 16
    Options
    I had a great week, so maybe there were other factors involved, but I lost 4 pounds.
    SW-160
    CW-156

It is usually pretty steady, so I was pretty happy to see the scale today!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    I thought I would try to get the week two post going today. Was suppose to do BL Boot Camp today, but I am pretty sore from volleyball on Sunday, and step aerobics last night, so I think I will take a break today. I have lots of work and running around to do today anyways. Will go to step aerobics tomorrow night, so that will kick my butt. I managed to burn over 500 cals yest at it.
  • lynnie_1
    lynnie_1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    SW = 140
    CW = 137
    3lbs lost yay!
  • renaegry
    Options
    I thought I would try to get the week two post going today. Was suppose to do BL Boot Camp today, but I am pretty sore from volleyball on Sunday, and step aerobics last night, so I think I will take a break today. I have lots of work and running around to do today anyways. Will go to step aerobics tomorrow night, so that will kick my butt. I managed to burn over 500 cals yest at it.

Well I guess I lied, I decided to BL boot camp this morning and burned 263 cal.
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    yeah go for it! Just look under the previous posting 'biggest loser challenge week 1 or part one. whichever. under motivation and support :)
    weighins every monday.
  • henacee
    Options
    Oops! For some reason I thought the weigh-ins were on Tuesday. Anyway, last week my weight was 187 and today it's 186. I didn't do great with my workouts last week, but I'm on top of them this week so hopefully I'll do better. It's progress though so I'm happy. I'm doing the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout dvd. Jillian really kicks butt!
  • emilysuzanne
    emilysuzanne Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    FIRST Ttroses- 2.5% (4)

SECOND Lynnie- 2.14% (3)

THIRD Mrsgiffin- 1.86% (3.5)

Gympamela- 1.8% (3)
    Njenn10- 1.8%- (4.2)
    Sue- 1.7% (2.5)
    emilysuzanne- 1.7% (2)
    Sylvie- 1.2% (2.1)
    Chesire143- 1%- (2.2)
    Henacee- .53% (1)
    Renaegry- 0.24% (.4)
    Goamy
    Adow

Good job guys! Let's see how we do next week! :D
  • goamy
    goamy Posts: 9
    Options
    weigh in: Last week- 167 lbs.
    This week- 166 lbs.
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    okay i am not sure what message brd i am suspose to be on... I lost 2 lbs. I believe the percentage is .101% I am very happy!
  • izzypup
    Options
    Sorry .... forgot to put the weight... 191 last week. 189 this week
  • renaegry
    Options
    okay i am not sure what message brd i am suspose to be on... I lost 2 lbs. I believe the percentage is .101% I am very happy!

I think it would be 1.01%.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Very quiet here. Well I just got my butt kicked in step aerobics tonight and burnt 794 cals. Then we worked our legs and abs. Abs definately burning. But feel really good. Will try to get 20-30 min in on treadmill tomorrow.
  • izzypup
    Options
    hello, is this post still open? Just wondering....
  • suerichards
    Options
    I was thinking the same