Hello

Options
Hi, I'm Janette and live in the UK.

I found this website after down loading an 'app' to my iPod Touch and am very impressed. I look forward to making lots of new friends.

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I found this website after downloading the application to my iPod touch as well. So far, I like this site alot. I am looking forward to meeting friends who share the same goals as I do. I also look forward to the support of my new friends. For me, it's all about being healthy and fit. That is what I'm looking for.

427595.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amarek
    amarek Posts: 16
    Options
    :happy: Hello. Just joined. This will be the year!
  • mags2903
    Options
    Welcome

I found the site then the I-Phone application later. It's a great site - i'm still finding out new things. Good luck with your plan!
  • keely_b
    keely_b Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A Big Welcome to everyone who has just joined MFP, we will become your new friends, family and religion lol. I have recently come back after falling off the bandwagon but i am more determined to lose this weight now more than ever, i have already lost nearly a stone since last year but want more and need to lose more....(really i do!) and wish each and every member old and new the best of luck and be sure to add me to your friend list i love to see how everyone is doing and share progress and general chat.
    Good luck everyone.....together wecan do this.
  • asugarbe
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone,
    My name is Avery and I am from Georgia (US). My wife is using this application and she signed me up. From this looks so far, it is very promising. I need to force myself to use the system.I look forward to hearing and seeing the techniques everyone use for weight loss and health management.

Avery