30 days of Ripped in 30!

Options
September 2nd I started the Ripped in 30 DVD. So far I finished 7 exercise days of week 1, 14 exercise days of week 2, and today will be the 6th exercise day if week 3. I plan to start week 4 on Thursday to complete the DVD as a whole. But so far I have completed 27 days of the DVD and taken 3 days of rest (Sundays) SO...... just wanted to share my results after 30 calendar days

Weight lost- 3lbs
Inches lost... drum roll please :)
Chest- zero (don't mind though)
Natural waist- 4.5 inches <--- this I really noticed!
Tummy (below belly button) 2.5 inches
Hips 1 inch
Arms (upper) 1 inch in each arm (so 2 inches total)<--- super excited about this too, I HATE my fat arms!

total inches lost in 30 days...... 10 inches!

I am SO happy with these results.... good to know that even though the scale didn't drastically drop, my body IS changing for the better! I highly recommend this type of workout. I also bought the 30 day shred to try next. :)

Replies

• cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Woot! Congrats!
    10 inches is so much better than no inches. (I hate my fat arms too!)
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    That is great! I love RI30!
  • etb23
    etb23 Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job! I started her new-ish program the 90 day body revolution and I just completed phase one. Lost 11 pounds but I've noticed a huge change in my body measurements. Wish I had measured before but I'm down at least 2 dress sizes. Would highly recommend the program if you liked her 30 day program!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Very inspirational/motivational. Thinking about starting next week now! Thank you for sharing!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you!!! I so have to get some more of DVDs. I have 30DS but nothing else.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! i did ripped and had similar results in the inches. you should try out body revolution! i just completed it and i loved it so much ive been repeating the last phase lol
  • tim_w13
    tim_w13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    congrats. I am also with fat arm too so really happy about this for you. Gr8 going grl. Keep it up.
  • banks89202
    Options
    Nice job! I love her 30DS I am on level 2 Day 7! whoot whoot!
  • MyNaturalHue
    Options
    Those results are awesome and VERY motivating!! Im on day 3 of Week 2 and I see subtle differences already!!
  • smexyaddie
    Options
    Wow i'm on my first day level 1 and i'm already sore :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!