Or lays chips.

Or cream soda...

Or mashed potatoes.

and booze.

Man, everything !

Cream soda and vodka... oh yeah, that was my drink, called it a SNOW WHITE
  • lauraraem
    Options
    sweets, sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    cheesey foods. omg. pizza, mexican, italian...so so good!

and pastas. and soda...i know sodas not a food but soda and energy drinks and lotsa sugar in my coffee are my loves.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    CHEEZITS. If I had to be stranded on an island with only one food to live on til I got rescued, it'd be cheezits. And I'm almost sure when the rescuers came, I'd tell them to pass on by.
  • Poison5119
    Options
    Chocolate, cookies, ice cream.

Anything sweet.

Or lays chips.

Or cream soda...

Or mashed potatoes.

and booze.

Man, everything !

Cream soda and vodka... oh yeah, that was my drink, called it a SNOW WHITE

Oh, that sounds yummy!! My birthday is coming up!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Salty snacks.... chips, cheesies, popcorn... I love it all!
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Peanutbutter Twix. It calls my name from afar.

And Booze. Yeah. My new fave drink is Bacardi Dragonberry with Squirt. It tastes like a strawberry Starburst.

But I have taken an oath with myself that I will not have either untill the snow melts.
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    CAKE!
    And brownies...

... Sweets in general.

I don't BAN sweets from my diet. Instead, I allow myself to have sweets on the weekends in very small quantities. I also nibble on dark chocolate chips every few days. This keeps me from binging. If I cut out sweets all together, eating a whole package of oreos would be imminent.
  • kak1018
    kak1018 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Synders mustard pretzel pieces OMG they are insane good!
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Green chili burritos! Beef or Beef & Bean - mox nix! :laugh: :laugh:
  • BeautifullyBlessed
    Options
    Mines is carbs. It can be in any form. I love desserts and pasta and bread!!!! Oh but my weekends a horrible. I need the week to skip saturday and sunday!!! LOL!
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love sweets but my really really bad issue is Polly O Mozzerella Cheese...whole milk...sliced up and dunked in the hot sauce I use to make buffalo chicken wings....STOP! Stop visualizing it ...it was easier to stop the wings but the cheese...my god its killing me. I stopped buying it period! I am going thru withdrawal ........:grumble:
  • Poison5119
    Options
    Synders mustard pretzel pieces OMG they are insane good!

Those are really really good.
  • julesb
    julesb Posts: 6
    Options
    Crackers....I know its weird, but I LOVE them. Throw some cheese on there, and forgetaboutit!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Mines is carbs. It can be in any form. I love desserts and pasta and bread!!!! Oh but my weekends a horrible. I need the week to skip saturday and sunday!!! LOL!

Wow,,, I could have written that. Last night I did a cooker of rice and weighed out my allotted 100 gram serving and ate it with some beef and veggies and a little french bread. A very good, satisfying dinner. I was done, I was happy, I didn't need to eat anymore.

And then the damn rice called to me from the kitchen - "Casper! Come eat me!!! I'm just little grains - I won't hurth anything!" :devil: And so I gave in, and I did have more. Didn't need it, didn't really want it, but something compelled me.

I'm a big boy in control of myself. I chose to give in and feed because I'm pretty satisfied right now, pretty close to goal weight, and almost in maintenance mode. I'll get serious about fitness again when the roads thaw and the sun starts staying up past lunch and I can get outside again.

I have a real problem with chocolate too. I just don't keep it in the house. Ok,,, I can't keep it in the house ! :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • shewhipvh
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I can't resist good bread, cheese, and booze. I eat bread and cheese multiple times a day, thankfully I only drink once a week if that. I try to sub my faves for better things, like light bread and laughing cow cheese.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    MEXICAN FOOD!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! And I always seem to overeat when we have it.... so, I have had to limit the times we have it :sad: But I do try my best these days to do it as healthy as I can..... Anyone with any low cal/fat Mexican food recipes...pass 'em my way!!!! :drinker:
  • jmdolan
    jmdolan Posts: 128
    Options
    i cant resist eating in social situations!