I am having problems with my sugar intake

Options
Every day I've been eating pretty healthy I must saying in choosing the right foods for the most part with mostly fruits, (except for today I had a cookie), but still keep going over in my sugars everyday.... can I please get some advice on how to manage it a little better?? Thank you!

Brandie

oh & fyi, I need friends lol so feel free to add me PLEASE. I would love friends just like me that are on a journey to their weight loss goal!

Replies

• sierralynn1015
    Options
    I have the same problem! I would like some advice as well!
  • Sweetie20oh5
    Options
    I joined the Bodybyvi 90-day challenge. I have lost 50 lbs in 90 days. And I am in the best shape of my life. I don't even excercise. I was a sceptic but I tried it and it is the best thing I could have ever done for myself.
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Fruit is good to eat unless you want to lose weight. Eat more veggies...Meat, Fish, and eggs!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    EVERYBODY has this problem. It is impossible to stay under the sugar on this site while eating a healthful diet. You would have to never eat a piece of fruit. I am usually under in total carbs, yet over on sugars. I don't even look.
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I think the sugar can be misleading. If you are getting a lot of sugar naturally, like from fruit, then my understanding is that any health issues aside don't worry about that sugar. What you do not want is a lot of added sugar. I try and eyeball mine to see how much is coming from fruit or other natural sources. Still too high though :(
  • BRANN80
    BRANN80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What is bodybyvi 90 day challenge? & I will definitely keep eating natural sugar (like fruit) and definitely watch the add sugar foods for sure! Thanks guys!