Replies

• ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Incredible! And I love your attitude about it being a lifestyle adjustment instead of a diet! That's how I try to view it, too, otherwise I know it won't stick. Brava!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Great job, definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work. :)
  • bombshellinprogress
    bombshellinprogress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! You look awesome!
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!!!! Great job!
  • LatoshaAC
    Options
    Woo hoo! Congrats to you. I admire your attitude...40 lbs lost to never be found again...wonderful!:happy:
  • daisiecpa
    daisiecpa Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    congratulations that is awesome.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats, can really see the change
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for u and you look great... Keep it up
  • Jessicao33
    Jessicao33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for people who can keep me going as I have my ups and downs..p,ease add me...thanks..I am hoping to lose 50 plus so far only been doing a week and down one pound..thanks
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Congratulations to you on this great achievement!! :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing your pics and story! What type of lifestyle change did you make? how long did that 40lb loss take?

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I started this on May 18, so a little over 4 months. The change I made was trying to eat smaller portions and I've also been playing around with a lot of recipes off of skinnytaste.com. They have healthy recipes for almost anything on there and it usually calls for ingredients that I already have in the cabinet. I also drink TONS of water now. Getting a couple of those cups with straws in them helped immensely. Since I always have one on me, I'm drinking water constantly. It's like eating chips, you go for one and the next thing you know you've eaten half the bag. The water being nearby works the same way. And it is accurate that the straw cup for whatever reason has you drinking more water.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!