Today they zipped and buttoned!!

meggawatt
meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
Today I met a huge goal I set for myself and I'm over the moon!

I've been wishing I was the same size as when I met my husband 8 years ago for about the last 5 or so years. Back then I was running 5 to 7 miles daily, weight training, working two jobs, and a single mom. Oh how times have changed. However, after a year with MFP, the tools and the friends I've made along the way, I am happy to report that I was able to fit into my "skinny" jeans! I was nervous to give it a try for fear of disappointment. Much to my surprise, they slipped right on, zipped and buttoned. Sure, there's a muffin top to deal with since I still have about 10lbs to lose, but to just be able to get them on was HUGE!

I've lost 25 lbs in the last 12 months simply by logging my diet and exercise. I stay within my calorie limits, except on cheat days, and I've done it without giving up the foods and drinks I love. If I knew how to upload pic's I'd do so, but will save that for when I hit my next goal, 10 lbs to go! I plan to add weights to my routine and build some solid muscle tone after I shed some more fat, always looking for workout buddies and friends.

Good luck to you all and a big thank you to my supportive friends who lift me up just when I need it most, your kind words of encouragement are most appreciated!

Thanks for reading,
Meg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!