Opinion

Options
If you asked your friend to attend a bridal show with you and your friend ask how much it would cost, What would your response be?

Thanks

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    the cost. then again, I'm a guy, very rarely do we put hidden meaning in questions. But I do know you can defuse it by just stating the cost bluntly. This will essentially push it back on them.
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    Thanks! LOL!

I was the one who asked the cost and was told does it matter! I just thought it was rude!

If was me who asked I was have said $20 and thought no more, also!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Thanks! LOL!

I was the one who asked the cost and was told does it matter! I just thought it was rude!

If was me who asked I was have said $20 and thought no more, also!

Oh. Ha, so I guess there really was no hidden meaning. I wouldn't worry about it, in my experience weddings make people crazy (my wife was a complete nut ball for the whole wedding month).
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    LOL Thanks!!
    I might call that show Bridezilla for her!
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm just like you, I would have asked as well what the cost was!!!! I'm pretty forward and my friends know this, but for me being up front and open in all situations helps......no worries that way!!!:flowerforyou:
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    Yeah I could not believe she was like does it matter!! In that case you foot the bill!! It is only $10 but some shows are expensive!
    I just want to make sure I am not crazy!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    That is just rude. More people are going to have to realize that cost is an important factor for everyone. Even if you weren't using the info to decide whether or not your were going, you may need to budget that $20 or however much it is. Heck, maybe you just wanted to know so you could make sure you had the cash to cover it the day you went.
  • SUCCESSISMINEIN09
    Options
    Right!!! Thank you!! I WAS going to go either way and wanted to make sure I had the $$$! Thank you so much for seeing my point!!!
    Now I am not sure!!!